Best. Topic. Ever.

nelli99

hehe nopes. i think im one of the only people in the country not to have watched it...... maybe i need a support group!

You missed out! ^_^

Done JadeyWadey :)

YOU SCAREY ME NOW! I can just imagine you watching me through my window! D;

lol maybe i will youtube them sometime. Their hair always looks to we like Edward's hair with more gel.... hehe

has David ran to the hills screaming from all the madness??

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

this reminds me that i opened an account maybe 5 yrs ago on the forum but since lost the details. To open another account on here i had to set up a new email account cos i couldnt use the same email account as before (following so far?). Is there a way to find out what my previous forum details were if i was to say give the LOVELY david the email addy??

this is all rather odd and i have to say i never watched any of the x-factor

Do you not know which email address it was? You can get a 'lost password' thing sent to you - or do you not even remember the name?

To the chat manager, I have come to the computer to find my 13 year old daughter on this website and I am very sorry if she has caused any inconvenience. I don't think it is funny to entertain yourself at her expense as she does have a dissability. However she has started this online parade and it is a problem for her so I apologise for this. I have noticed the "log out" button and will also block this chat website.

Regards.

this reminds me that i opened an account maybe 5 yrs ago on the forum but since lost the details. To open another account on here i had to set up a new email account cos i couldnt use the same email account as before (following so far?). Is there a way to find out what my previous forum details were if i was to say give the LOVELY david the email addy??

this is all rather odd and i have to say i never watched any of the x-factor

Do you not know which email address it was? You can get a 'lost password' thing sent to you - or do you not even remember the name?

Ah hello :D

I cant even remember my 'name' although it was very similar to the one i have now. I do remember the email address, i still use it now as my main addy. But couldnt use it for my second forum account cos id used it previously....

HOORAY?

Can we make this a jedward appreciation thread now?

So you need an appreciation thread? :D You and Katie already turned Twitter into an appreciation website for them :')

YES! We need an appreciation CONTINENT. noo. even better. we need PLANET JEDWARD! XD

091020_fashion_twins.jpg

Nough said.

HOORAY?

Can we make this a jedward appreciation thread now?

So you need an appreciation thread? :D You and Katie already turned Twitter into an appreciation website for them :')

YES! We need an appreciation CONTINENT. noo. even better. we need PLANET JEDWARD! XD

Oh God lmao, I dunno whether to laugh or cry at that xD

• Moderators

I cant even remember my 'name' although it was very similar to the one i have now. I do remember the email address, i still use it now as my main addy. But couldnt use it for my second forum account cos id used it previously....

Did you ever post with the other one? There's an 'evenstar' registered in 06 but no posts. That's the only similar one I can find.

Did you ever post with the other one? There's an 'evenstar' registered in 06 but no posts. That's the only similar one I can find.

That is probably me!!!!! hehehe, i will try doing the password re-sending thing now. Thankyou for having a look for me. Now you can go back to the jedward talk....... lol