So did anyone embarass themselves infront of any of the guests?

Hannah Godwin

I literally ran into Kellan at ET1 and did the same with Edi at ET2, they're stupid muscly shets hurt when you face plant into them !

I bumped into Kellen and said "FUGDE!" really loudly, stupid me lol

lol, did he looked shocked? I was mega embarresed when I ran into him :(

I had a massive hangover after the Friday night Vampire Basball theme at ET2 and the following Saturday I could NOT get outta my room till around noon..so during the autograph session poor Rachelle did the huge mistake of asking me how I was doing..so she got my answer "I got a headache, have not eaten anything yet so I am starving and got a massive hangover!" lmao..she looked at me like "woah Too MUCH info.." and was sweet to say "oh man get some food, some chocolate or SOMETHING in you" sounding like a protective mom...lol. Very cute. But telling a guest you have a massive hangover = so not cool :YAHOO:

Right... well, Siob and I were getting our New Moon books signed by Charlie at prom in Birmingham.

And it was my turn and my name hadn't been written properly on the piece of paper so Charlie asked me to spell my name. (My name's Priyanka. Lmao, priy's a nickname)

Anyway, i started to spell it but i kind of stumbled on my letters and messed up the spelling. So i go "That's not right." and Charlie just smiled.

So I spell it again (And got it right. Thank God.) and once I'd finished, he said "Are you sure?"

...I had to think for a second to remember if I had.

Charlie found it funny though. :YAHOO:

I had a massive hangover after the Friday night Vampire Basball theme at ET2 and the following Saturday I could NOT get outta my room till around noon..so during the autograph session poor Rachelle did the huge mistake of asking me how I was doing..so she got my answer "I got a headache, have not eaten anything yet so I am starving and got a massive hangover!" lmao..she looked at me like "woah Too MUCH info.." and was sweet to say "oh man get some food, some chocolate or SOMETHING in you" sounding like a protective mom...lol. Very cute. But telling a guest you have a massive hangover = so not cool :D

Lol Chaske asked me how I was at the signing and I told him I felt iffy but it was self inflicted (alcohol babyyyy!) and he chuckled and that somehow led to a full blown conversation with the woman sitting next to him about hangovers :3

I literally ran into Kellan at ET1 and did the same with Edi at ET2, they're stupid muscly shets hurt when you face plant into them !

I bumped into Kellen and said "FUGDE!" really loudly, stupid me lol

lol, did he looked shocked? I was mega embarresed when I ran into him :(

Methinks he was more shocked that I said 'Fugde' instead of swearing lol.

Well, I was taking a pic with Chaske and I noticed how good his body really feelt and looked ... and before I could stop myself I said "You really do have a nice body" and he got a read face haha. I talk before I think.

At a other event I ran in to Edi while I was singning "All the single ladies"... might be the worst thing I ever have done. Wanted to die.

Finally thought of what was embarassing at Proms. Dearest wifery (aka Tiffanyy) decided to tell Charlie whilst he was somewhat intoxicated that I was actually a girl to which he looked me up and down and looked really confused. Me being me thought I should defend my lack of boobage by telling him that my boobs were actually strapped down with a bandage and it was rather painful. When I saw him at he auto session the next day he was like "OMG you actually are a girl" even though I was still dressed as a bloke. Think the alcohol might have confused him slightly...I wonder if I manage to confuse him again at ET3.

Finally thought of what was embarassing at Proms. Dearest wifery (aka Tiffanyy) decided to tell Charlie whilst he was somewhat intoxicated that I was actually a girl to which he looked me up and down and looked really confused. Me being me thought I should defend my lack of boobage by telling him that my boobs were actually strapped down with a bandage and it was rather painful. When I saw him at he auto session the next day he was like "OMG you actually are a girl" even though I was still dressed as a bloke. Think the alcohol might have confused him slightly...I wonder if I manage to confuse him again at ET3.

lol Sam i remeber this :YAHOO: still made me laugh again lol he was rather confuzzled i bet you can do it again