R.Patz

jazz5490

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talie... I do think it is him yes, because I didn't ask for an autograph, I just sent him the book...

Also Sam Bradley tweeted that he was reading the same book I sent him, it's a bit of an obscure book, which was weird and in my head, Rob gave it to him :) Hahaha!

In all honestly though who knows, but I would like to think that it is him that signs his own autos!

lol x

Talie... I do think it is him yes, because I didn't ask for an autograph, I just sent him the book...

Also Sam Bradley tweeted that he was reading the same book I sent him, it's a bit of an obscure book, which was weird and in my head, Rob gave it to him :) Hahaha!

In all honestly though who knows, but I would like to think that it is him that signs his own autos!

lol x

wow i hope it is <3

I know have proof for anyone who says I only like rpattz cus of edward haha

"Re: Robert Pattinson as Cedric Diggory

I didnt really think Robert was right when I saw him I thought he'd be a pretty boys sort of Jessie McCartney esq however I think he got the part spot on I actually cried both in the book and the film (but that was more from the reaction of cedrics dad) Im kinda sad we wont be seeing any more of Mr.Pattison who is also super duper H-O-T!"

written when I was 16 on cosforums :D lol

Lol Talie.... Hmmm so Rob vs Charlie? Who's your fave, fave forever?

Muhahaha!

I have been thinking that SM should maybe ask Rob to be a sponsored guest at Convention, so he wouldn't be there all 3 days and everyone has to pay extra for his auto. I think that could work.... :) Didn't they do that for one of the guests at Halowhedon or was it The Hub?

xx

Edited by SugarSpunSister

Muhahaha!

I have been thinking that SM should maybe ask Rob to be a sponsored guest at Convention, so he wouldn't be there all 3 days and everyone has to pay extra for his auto. I think that could work.... :) Didn't they do that for one of the guests at Halowhedon or was it The Hub?

xx

Yeah that's a good idea. I would pay anything for him to come!

Muhahaha!

xx

Sorry to be thick but what is a sponsered guest? :(