R.Patz

jazz5490

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we can really know what Rob truly thinks and I don't think it's true that he would never attend a convention.

I don't think he will at ET3 though :)

I don't think we can really know what Rob truly thinks and I don't think it's true that he would never attend a convention.

I don't think he will at ET3 though :)

Well of course we can never know exactly what he thinks but if you are honest to yourself, do you really think that he would want to attend an event when he already thinks fans are scary most of the time and also is too paranoid these days to leave his hotel room? I really don't think so. Maybe he could attend an event in a couple of years but I really don't think any person, whoever it is, in his position would wanna go to a convention right now.

I agree maybe in a couple of years when everything has calmed down and the screaming fan girls have moved on to the next popular thing, and the people who are genuinly interested in him and his work will get a chance to meet him.

Never give up hope!! I had the same problem with BON JOVI in the 80's. When Slippery When Wet came out you couldn't get within 20 feet of them for any reason and then in 1989 I had the pleasure to meet them 2 times on tour in Miami,FLorida. Got to hang out talk and it was a great time. People tend to forget that they are people too. If everyone would just remember that and respect them like they'd respect every other human, all could have a great time. I too was a teenager with posters all over my wall, but I never had that urge to scream or follow my faves everywhere. I really do think if you have the mindset to act normal and treat them like you would everyone else, you'd have a much better time and if they did meet you they would remember you as the normal one. Not to bring up Bon Jovi again but when I met them I was almost the only normal one in there. It meant so much to me but I acted as if it was the most normal night on the planet. WHat really made me feel good is that Jon Bon Jovi mentioned me to the record exec. He said it was so nice to finally meet a fan who wasn't trying to rip his hair out and that could actually have an intelligent conversation with him. I was impressed. Anyway, done for now. All I wanted to say is DON'T EVER GIVE UP HOPE! :dance:

Sorry I got long winded there and off track. FORGIVE ME! ;)

I still disagree with you Mandelina... I think Rob is totally in control of what he does and how he acts in public, if it was a shock for him initially, he is more than able to play the fame game now. He was completely different at the New Moon Fan Event to a year ago with the Twilight launch, he is far more comfortable in public now, and he totally knows what to say to get the girls to go wild!

Never rule anyone out, look at Rachelle for example she was an amazing guest and no other con has managed to book her, but SM did.

I do agree Sheen would be a fantastic guest, as would Billy Burke :)

Edited by SugarSpunSister

I still disagree with you Mandelina... I think Rob is totally in control of what he does and how he acts in public, if it was a shock for him initially, he is more than able to play the fame game now. He was completely different at the New Moon Fan Event to a year ago with the Twilight launch, he is far more comfortable in public now, and he totally knows what to say to get the girls to go wild!

Never rule anyone out, look at Rachelle for example she was an amazing guest and no other con has managed to book her, but SM did.

I do agree Sheen would be a fantastic guest, as would Billy Burke :)

Sorry to break it to you, but Rachelle has done cons before. She did the official Twi cons, before they became official. BUT I don't think she was a huge regular, just wanted to point that out :blush:

"I think Rob is totally in control of what he does and how he acts in public" - I never said that he wasn't. What I am saying is that he's already so much in the spotlight, that I really don't think that he want to add more to it by going to conventions even though he is much more comfortable now, something I think we have all noticed. That doesn't mean that he enjoys it though, if you know what I mean? He maybe is more comfortable but I don't think he goes out thinking "Oh, joy! People screaming my name and crying!" :/ Would be really fun if he did attend an event but in my mind there's no chance of that happening whatsoever in the near future and therefore I'm voting for Billy Burke, Jackson Rathbone and others instead :blush:

I think they'd be as much screaming for Jackson as there would be for Rob, because the more 'unattainable' rob is the more con goers seem to have focused their attentions elsewhere, if you get me?

I'd love to meet rob but more so for his work, if I'm ever lucky enough to get his autograph it will be my Harry potter book I ask him to sign over my twilight one.

Talie you can write to his fan address and you will get an auto back I sent it to his London agents:

Robert Pattinson

Curtis Brown Group Ltd.

Haymarket House

5th Floor

28-29 Haymarket

London SW1Y 4SP

UK

I sent him a book last year and he sent a signed auto back to me :) It did take about 6 months though... Be prepared to wait.

I don't think Rob would be screamed at, at an Eternal Twilight convention, that is far more likely at LFCC. Much of the crowd at Eternal Twilight is the same now and we are all non-screamers :)

Leanne thanks for advising me, I didn't realise she had done any... But still a cool guest.

xx

Edited by SugarSpunSister

Allegedly he is starting filming in London next month just fyi SM fyi :) Maybe yous could get him the weekend off :)

omg SM doo itttt be the coolist people ever and get us R-patz. We promise to behave approriatly! :)

xoxo

Well if we're playing that game... :angry:

Ashley is also filming in London from Feb 1st.

and Kristen and Anna will be at the BAFTAs on Feb 21st.

:WINCE:

The fan event was like SCREAMMMMM SCREAMMMMMMMM SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :thumbup:

I know, I think I lost my hearing :| It was so sad because poor Rob couldn`t even speak :dance:

It was so annoying

Talie you can write to his fan address and you will get an auto back I sent it to his London agents:

Robert Pattinson

Curtis Brown Group Ltd.

Haymarket House

5th Floor

28-29 Haymarket

London SW1Y 4SP

UK

I sent him a book last year and he sent a signed auto back to me :) It did take about 6 months though... Be prepared to wait.

I don't think Rob would be screamed at, at an Eternal Twilight convention, that is far more likely at LFCC. Much of the crowd at Eternal Twilight is the same now and we are all non-screamers :)

Leanne thanks for advising me, I didn't realise she had done any... But still a cool guest.

xx

Do u reckon it's really him though? I get dead dubious that it's just their agent going SCRIBBLE SCRIBBLE lol

OT I reckon we would be fine round Rob as long as people who screamed were kicked out of the room.

The fan event was like SCREAMMMMM SCREAMMMMMMMM SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D

I know, I think I lost my hearing :| It was so sad because poor Rob couldn`t even speak :no:

It was so annoying

Robert Pattinson

Curtis Brown Group Ltd.

Haymarket House

5th Floor

28-29 Haymarket

London SW1Y 4SP

UK

xx

Do u reckon it's really him though? I get dead dubious that it's just their agent going SCRIBBLE SCRIBBLE lol

OT I reckon we would be fine round Rob as long as people who screamed were kicked out of the room.

Sort of a *SCREAM* = :dance: lol