R.Patz

jazz5490

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to meet him dont get me wrong but I loved to just sit down in a room with him and have a conversation with him not just see him from a distance surrounded by lots of screaming girls :blink:

I totally agree! :P

Although I think Rob is gob-smackingly beautiful the most attractive thing about him for me is his mind. I'd want quality time with him to talk about his work not screaming and crying fans crowding him...

I'd love to meet him dont get me wrong but I loved to just sit down in a room with him and have a conversation with him not just see him from a distance surrounded by lots of screaming girls :blink:

I totally agree! :D

Although I think Rob is gob-smackingly beautiful the most attractive thing about him for me is his mind. I'd want quality time with him to talk about his work not screaming and crying fans crowding him...

With no offence to the people going to the convention, given his usual or average experience with fans, do you not think that it's likely that he would either recoil in horror at turning up at an event with 850 or so female fans, or that he (or more likely his people) would insist on such security precautions (e.g. a certain amount of barriers, security staff, only appearing in rooms where he has a private and guarded exit etc) that even were it to be financially and logistically possible, it would quite possibly destroy the happy vibe of the convention?

Tbh, I don't think Robert Pattinson himself would want to attend an event. I mean, it's quite obvious that he's not even comfortable going out anymore and see people scream whenever they see him so why would he want to attend an event? And even if it wouldn't be screaming involved, I still don't think it would change anything. If it's something he probably want, it is privacy, and therefore he would never attend a convention. Sad but true.

Edited by Mandelina

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah I think Too Tall has said RPattz is a definite no...sad news indeed :whistling:

It's never been a definite no. There is always a chance.

I have to agree with those above though. As much as I know you'd love to meet him, it would have to be so heavily secured that it would take the relaxed vibe out of the event. Which would be a great shame.

But who knows......

*that was NOT a hint*

Yeah I think Too Tall has said RPattz is a definite no...sad news indeed :angel:

It's never been a definite no. There is always a chance.

I have to agree with those above though. As much as I know you'd love to meet him, it would have to be so heavily secured that it would take the relaxed vibe out of the event. Which would be a great shame.

But who knows......

*that was NOT a hint*

Thanks for keeping our hope alive :lol:

I really hope one day we do get him...I feel sorry for him actually as I'm sure he would be the last one to want to cause such a fuss :whistling:

I actually think it would be a nightmare :whistling: Dont think my ears would cope!

Sorry everyone, but screaming drives me insane, you wouldnt hear any of the talks anyway!

everytime he blinked we'd get girls passing out in the aisles lol. I'd love to meet him but it'll never happen lol.

he's done the signing shows before with SM hasnt he. Did he like doing them last time?

Hey, not that I am bothered about him coming anyway, I would love to see Michael sheen or Billy Burke, but Iknow an AWFUL lot of people that want him there so...............

TBF if someone said who'd you prefer I'd say The Sheen over Rob, jsut becasue we wouldn't have laods of people screaming REALLY loud. Also imagine if twilight tweenie fans found out that Rob was going to be in Brum :blink: they'd swarm the hotel being all :dance: Rob!!!!

Then I'd be forced to :chair: lol XD

he's done the signing shows before with SM hasnt he. Did he like doing them last time?

Hey, not that I am bothered about him coming anyway, I would love to see Michael sheen or Billy Burke, but Iknow an AWFUL lot of people that want him there so...............

TBF if someone said who'd you prefer I'd say The Sheen over Rob, jsut becasue we wouldn't have laods of people screaming REALLY loud. Also imagine if twilight tweenie fans found out that Rob was going to be in Brum :blink: they'd swarm the hotel being all :dance: Rob!!!!

Then I'd be forced to :chair: lol XD

That's why he'd be a un-named suprise guest ;)

...and tbh although Rob is :wub: and the ultimate guest for me - Sheen is like a god so I might even cheer (not scream ;) ) more loudly for him.

Edited by Emelso