R.Patz

jazz5490

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheh it's very likable lol though with him filming it's probably unlikely we can get him cos he'll be all busy same with Ashley whos also in London filming in feb I think sigh

I also heard a rumour that Daniel Cudmore was going to be in England during February! What better place for them to be than to party with us!! I can but dream!

Sigh dream bubble popped nah not that gutted as great as it would be if he came the craziness that would follow with the screaming and the crowding would . . . mean all the other guests had more time for me lol no but I imagine it'd probably be his idea of hell bless

Prepares to be flamed.

As much as I LOVE the guy, and believe me I do. I don't think I would want him there. The hysteria, pandemonium and screaming that would follow him everywhere whenever he was on the floor, the extra security and additional rules and not to mention the paps and and gatecrashers trying to get in would take away from the other guests and from the weekend. IMO.

Prepares to be flamed.

As much as I LOVE the guy, and believe me I do. I don't think I would want him there. The hysteria, pandemonium and screaming that would follow him everywhere whenever he was on the floor, the extra security and additional rules and not to mention the paps and and gatecrashers trying to get in would take away from the other guests and from the weekend. IMO.

I agree with you, and I doubt I'm the only one. He seems like really nice guy who would be a pleasure to meet however it just wouldn't work anymore, well not at the moment any way. I don't think anyone would really be able to enjoy themselves, and no matter how late he was announced people would still travel down to he hotel in the hope of even getting a glimpse of him.

Yeah but I'd take the no unofficial stuff with a pinch of salt - remember when everyone was like "No Cullens out of the country" and that was untrue.

I'd hope if we did get them one day that as a group we would give them the respect they derserve and about the gatecrasher thing - they could always be last min unnamed suprise guests?

Pshh! in all fairness i think it sucks (like the security and what-not) because it's not like where freakin' ravenous around him like his USA fans are... we wouldn't run him into the middle of the road....

he's still only a human being after all