NO ROOMS LEFT AT THE TRAVEL INN?

we the travel loge ( or how ever you call it) group have reserved but have a place for 1 more , preferably some one who comes on a Thursday

so if any of you wont to join and be our final ( we are 5) go to

" Anyone wanna share a room "

:-)

Well I have just managed to book a double room at the Travel Inn via the internet site, I've booked for 30/04/04 to 02/04/04. So that means I am there on Friday, Saturday nights. I have to write this down here, because like last time I'll forget which one i am staying at, last time I was convinced it was the Travel Lodge!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havn't booked anything yet :lol: Really should think about doing it soon!

I would just remeber, with the travel inn, you can book online, they will ask for card details, but you don't make payment until your day of arrival!!!!!!!!!!

You can access their site from The Collectormania page!!!!!!!!

Havn't booked anything yet :blush:   Really should think about doing it soon!

I would just remeber, with the travel inn, you can book online, they will ask for card details, but you don't make payment until your day of arrival!!!!!!!!!!

Got a room at Travel inn east for me and Hayley, (couldn't get a room at the other one...hmmmmm). Only booked up for friday night though. We will travel up by bus on Sunday/monday. Was wondering if we could throw our bags in your room on the saturday? It will save us havin to go back to our hotel to pick them up!

Edited by rain

Havn't booked anything yet :blush:   Really should think about doing it soon!

Got a room at Travel inn east for me and Hayley, (couldn't get a room at the other one...hmmmmm). Only booked up for friday night though. We will travel up by bus on Sunday/monday. Was wondering if we could throw our bags in your room on the saturday? It will save us havin to go back to our hotel to pick them up!

You could do, but I realised that I had booked for the east one as well!!!!!!

Shame we couldn't get the other one, remember you could aways try andn use the same place we used before to store your bags :lol:

Havn't booked anything yet :rolleyes:   Really should think about doing it soon!

Shame we couldn't get the other one, remember you could aways try andn use the same place we used before to store your bags :lol:

hahaha You really should pay more attention :o

At least we can share a taxi :lol:

Havn't booked anything yet :rolleyes:   Really should think about doing it soon!

Tell me about it, I didn't realise I had picked the wrong one, when I tired the other Travel Inn, it was all booked out. Luckily I'm staying with Jezebel, so I won't be on my own LOL. Its slightly cheaper then the other one too. I decided to book both nights, just in case we end up going to talks, failing that it will be another night on the town for me and Jezebel LOL

I still got to try out that other restaurant in City Limits, forget what what its called now though!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it, I didn't realise I had picked the wrong one, when I tired the other Travel Inn, it was all booked out. Luckily I'm staying with Jezebel, so I won't be on my own LOL. Its slightly cheaper then the other one too. I decided to book both nights, just in case we end up going to talks, failing that it will be another night on the town for me and Jezebel LOL

I still got to try out that other restaurant in City Limits, forget what what its called now though!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time we will have to book a room that hold 4 people. It will be soo much cheaper.

I still might go to a talk. I'll just get dad to pick me and H up!