Collectormania Manchester Facebook Group

As there have been Facebook groups which have succeeded in the past, I thought that I'd start a new group for people who want there to be another Collectormania Manchester event sometime in the future. If the group is popular, this may show Showmasters that there's definitely still demand for such an event in Manchester and if you want to join the group then you can do so by clicking here. I really do hope that we get another Collectormania event back in Manchester sometime, I only attended the fourth one but I had a fantastic time there and it'd be nice if there was a local event in Manchester. :chair:

Edited by Doctor Who

Thanks to everyone who's joined so far, 8 members in a few days is quite good, especially as this part of the forum has been quiet for so long. Hopefully it won't be as quiet as this sometime later this year or early next year. :WAVE:

Edited by Doctor Who

It's amazing how many people i know who like sci-fi stuff but had never heard of Collectormania and i live in Manchester. Shame that a bit more general advertising might have helped this event out more. I found out about it in a comic shop but i know plenty of people who like the shows and actors but aren't into Collectables at all so don't set foot in the shops :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...