New Guest Announcement?

Charlie Aome

It would be awesome to meet Marc Blucas, he seems really nice but from what I have read in the past, he doesnt do cons. I'm not sure why everyone is so down about the character of Riley though, I know he wasnt Angel or Spike but Riley was cool in his own way :WINCE: I for one like him........anyone else outhere a Riley lover?

I really liked Riley. He was sweet.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Riley.

He was just nice for Buffy. Definately not the love of her life but he genuinely cared for her and helped her get over Poop head Parker

then cheated on her with vamp whores.

I have to agree with saz lol! Riley sucks! after the whole vampire suckage id say jst as much a poop head as parker haha!

It would be awesome to meet Marc Blucas, he seems really nice but from what I have read in the past, he doesnt do cons. I'm not sure why everyone is so down about the character of Riley though, I know he wasnt Angel or Spike but Riley was cool in his own way :thumbup: I for one like him........anyone else outhere a Riley lover?

I LOVE Riley (there i have admitted it, please dont shoot me when we meet lol)

I was thinking about the buffy-riley dynamic the other day pondering on the fact that there was no couple name for them. I mean theres, Bangel and Spuffy but the options aren't good for Buffy and Riley... Ruffy.... Biley... maybe he would of been more popular if they had just given his character a different name lol

I LOVE Riley (there i have admitted it, please dont shoot me when we meet lol)

I was thinking about the buffy-riley dynamic the other day pondering on the fact that there was no couple name for them. I mean theres, Bangel and Spuffy but the options aren't good for Buffy and Riley... Ruffy.... Biley... maybe he would of been more popular if they had just given his character a different name lol

I think Biley is reasonably accurate! :D

I didn't mind him too much at first but then once he started up with those whores I went right off him...and then giving Buffy that ultimatum, I thought was very mean :(

However! I would quite like to meet Marc Blucas, he looks like a really nice guy :thumbup:

Edited by crazyminx

I liked Riley.

He was just nice for Buffy. Definately not the love of her life but he genuinely cared for her and helped her get over Poop head Parker

I have to agree with saz lol! Riley sucks! after the whole vampire suckage id say jst as much a poop head as parker haha!

but it was ok for Buffy to be intrigued by Dracula and let him bite her and then she was off in the nights battling the undead. riley always had the initiative to get his danger kicks and then he doesn't and Buffy wasn't all there with him. I always read it that he wanted someone to find him important and pay him some attention. not agreeing with his behaviour but i can empathise.

I liked Riley.

but it was ok for Buffy to be intrigued by Dracula and let him bite her and then she was off in the nights battling the undead. riley always had the initiative to get his danger kicks and then he doesn't and Buffy wasn't all there with him. I always read it that he wanted someone to find him important and pay him some attention. not agreeing with his behaviour but i can empathise.

no one ever said it was "right" for buffy to do it, but she was under a thrall and ever heard the saying "two wrongs dont make a right" because it happened for her doesnt make it acceptable for riley to go out and do it for some attention, it actually makes it kinda wrose. aso the fact she was battling the undead, not her choice...slayer? couldnt really stop or the show wud be over. lol

thats like saying If your boyfriend cheated on u, itd be ok for u to go and sleep with someone else because he did it first.

we sud probubly stop with the disgareements in a new guest thread or the request for a new guest wud get over looked lol.

lets just agree to disagree!

Back on topic

NEW GUEST PLEASE :D

Edited by Sazzzy

• 2 weeks later...

We'll shift alot more tickets with another guest announced. We're behind on last years ticket sales by this point are we not?

Yep but the only reason they went like hot cakes last year was coz we had James.

Well, in my opinion the only thing to do then is get James over for Hallowhedon 2, I sure wouldn't mind :D

I am already booked whatever (i'd go just to see Tony tbh) but a new guest would be good. Last years guests were announced very late but luckily with James going we got a lot of fans booking early to see him but this year we will need to see more guests announced earlier to encourage people to book up and not left till a few weeks before the event especially as there are a couple whedon based events around this event too here and in the USA so we dont want all the guests to be booked elsewhere.

Edited by buffy2k

Yeah I'm booked too BUT if they wait as late as they did last year everyone else who might have attended will have spent the money on other cons or booked other stuff for that weekend :P

I really hope they announce at least one more person soon! (Alexis.... ^_^ )