Eclipse Leaked Script

tpepper4

• Moderators

I would suggest it's best not to post links on here in relation to any leaked script.

I doubt the organisers want to be associated with something like that if they're to have any relations with Summit etc in future, it won't look too good.

I came across it, should I say, but decided against reading it. I'd rather read a script once I'd seen the film and for that to be the final script because knowing my luck it'd ruin the film. Especially if I fell in love with the script only to find everything had been changed.

Although I can definitley see why you read the script :)

I haven't read it, purely because I'm scared that I will ruin it for me. I am very tempted, but I'm going to try my hardest to resist! If its no good I'll be disappointed and if its really good but turns out to be completely different when I go to see it I'll be really disappointed as well, so I'll try not to take a peak at all.

• 4 months later...

Read...forgot about...can't wait to see the movie!

OK I'm really struggling to think of anything that I read in the leaked script! Maybe it was a subconscious decision of mine to forget it!

I'm Gonna be good and not read it

I'm gunna just wait until the movie even though the suspense is killing me :YAHOO:

Yeah, think reading it would spoil it like it's some anticipation if you don't know what they'll say next, lol!