Who else got Showmaster Shoulder

dragonsanddaffodils

haha lol im glad my showmasters new year can be summed up by smiley's!!! thats ace....and id love to deny it.......buuut i dont think anyone would believe me!! lol new year was the best im so totally gonna be ther, and next year the car is gonna be packed full of "Scottish fireworks"!! :dance:

haha lol im glad my showmasters new year can be summed up by smiley's!!! thats ace....and id love to deny it.......buuut i dont think anyone would believe me!! lol new year was the best im so totally gonna be ther, and next year the car is gonna be packed full of "Scottish fireworks"!! :dance:

And it'll be nice for you to see Henry again, since you got on so well...

:P

lol that's true!

we missed all of Daryns "episode" lol

:D:P:drunk::spew::spew::spew::D:blink:

I think the only thing missing was a bit of hover-henry.jpg

haha lol im glad my showmasters new year can be summed up by smiley's!!! thats ace....and id love to deny it.......buuut i dont think anyone would believe me!! lol new year was the best im so totally gonna be ther, and next year the car is gonna be packed full of "Scottish fireworks"!! :spew:

Be careful you don't get stopped at the borders with all those fireworks... And hell if we run out I have some scottish fireworks from bonfire night on my phone :-)

awesome! looks like we are probably staying there next year too :D

:-) Yayayay