latest Guest Announcement - Leslie Nielsen

showmasters

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I really cant wait for this! I've never been to Autographica before only Colletormania and LLFC is it the same type of thing and is there likely to be a talk like the other events have?

It is very similar, just more relaxed. There are usually a lot less attendees. I'm afraid the TV/Film guests don't do talks at Autographica events. The Astronauts usually do though.

I really cant wait for this! I've never been to Autographica before only Colletormania and LLFC is it the same type of thing and is there likely to be a talk like the other events have?

It is very similar, just more relaxed. There are usually a lot less attendees. I'm afraid the TV/Film guests don't do talks at Autographica events. The Astronauts usually do though.

Yep - although I hope an exception ends up being made here. Look at it this way - a lot of those astronauts grew up watching Forbidden Planet. Until Star Trek came along, there weren't many realistic, well thought through depictions of 'how things might be' in the future. They'll probably want to sit in on the Nielsen talk as well!

I know when Tony Curtis appeared, he was due to do a couple of talks (I know, because the Saturday afternoon talk was cancelled, because poor Tony had been signing almost non-stop all day and was obviously knackered!).

I'd like to know whether it was really true there was going to be a fourth Naked Gun film called "Naked Gun 444 and 1/4: Flogging a Dead Horse".

Not sure about that title, but he continually expressed interested in doing another one. In recent years he's been saying that perhaps the ship has sailed on it though, as he's a little too old.

This upcoming Autographica is only going to be my second one (my first being in September) but would I be right in saying that Leslie is the biggest non-space guest to ever be announced to attend?

:P

Leslie Nielsen is definitely one of the biggest and best guests yet. But for me so far, Tony Curtis is probably one of the biggest non-space guests to appear (only in my opinion).

But Ernest Borgnine, George Kennedy, Mickey Rooney,Ursula Andress and Joan Collins are all pretty high up there too.

We've been spoilt by SM, now we're expecting even bigger and better guests than ever before :P

(HINT HINT Jane Russell, Debbie Reynolds, Julie Andrews.... ;)please )

Edited by keithporter23

Hi There

Photoshoot on both days.

Lectures very limited numbers available today.

Dave Phillips

Lecture available where? I can only see the photoshoot??

[EDIT] OK I just saw the other thread - will book as soon as it appears. Thanks Dave!

Edited by MikeDonovan

Just booked my photoshoot with Leslie..I'm now really looking forward to meeting him! ;)

Just a question on photoshoots..do they ever sell out before the show or is it always possible to pay for them in person at the show no matter how popular the guest like I did for a couple photoshoots in September?

Just booked my photoshoot with Leslie..I'm now really looking forward to meeting him! :(

Just a question on photoshoots..do they ever sell out before the show or is it always possible to pay for them in person at the show no matter how popular the guest like I did for a couple photoshoots in September?

I'd stay on the safe side and book now if I were you - I would have thought this will be fairly busy