Brock Kelly and Colin Ford Request Thread

Doctor Who

I watched After School Special, the thirteenth episode of Supernatural series four, for the first time earlier and it was awesome. I've got to say that I think that Brock Kelly (young Dean) and Colin Ford (young Sam) were fantastic in the episode and I definitely feel that they were both really well cast as younger versions of the Winchester brothers. Showmasters and Massive Events, if you could get either of them for this event then that would be fantastic as it's actually one of my favourite episodes to date, thanks in advance. Would anyone else like Brock Kelly or Colin Ford to attend Roadhouse? :P

Edited by Doctor Who

i would love to see the little sam and dean!!! but there is the even younger version of dean too. The one from A Very Supernatural Christmas. I would like to see him too!

=x=

Yeah, Ridge Canipe (other young Dean) would be an awesome guest too, I was just going by 'After School Special' :YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

Definitely would be awesome to meet little Sam and Dean :thumbup: Colin Ford is a very good younger Sam, and I liked Ridge Canipe too =]

What about Brock Kelly (teenage Dean)? I'd love to meet any or all three of them. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I'd like to meet him too, but for some reason I would like to meet the other two more. Perhaps because I think Ridge plays a better young Dean (I'm not at all saying that Brock Kelley's Dean isn't any good; I just preferred the other) :thumbup: But I'd like to meet all of them!

That's Colin and Ridge above, there were two actors who played Young Dean in different stories. Brock is the slightly older one who played him in the series four episode, 'After School Special', and a picture of Brock and Colin can be seen below;

young_sam_dean.jpg

At the end of the day, I'd be happy if Brock, Colin or Ridge came to Roadhouse. They're all awesome. :D

Edited by Doctor Who