Getting Nicky

xxninaxx

• 8 months later...

I know some of you want the lovely Mr Brendon back for this years hallowhedon, there's a topic on his website to let him know. :YAHOO:

Clicky for Nicky.

I was on the page and wrote an e-mail, how great it would be if he'd come to Hallowhedon2 and got this answer:

"I actually spoke with the Hallowhedon 2 organizers a few months ago -- they're focused on bringing in guests who weren't at last year's event. Sorry!"

What I don't understand is, why not taking the chance to get someone great as Nick again -even if he was there last year- if there are problems finding anyone else?

Maybe a few months ago nobody could say that there would be problems finding enough. But before the number of guests stays at 4, someone might think about getting someone who was already there.

I know some of you want the lovely Mr Brendon back for this years hallowhedon, there's a topic on his website to let him know. :YAHOO:

Clicky for Nicky.

I was on the page and wrote an e-mail, how great it would be if he'd come to Hallowhedon2 and got this answer:

"I actually spoke with the Hallowhedon 2 organizers a few months ago -- they're focused on bringing in guests who weren't at last year's event. Sorry!"

What I don't understand is, why not taking the chance to get someone great as Nick again -even if he was there last year- if there are problems finding anyone else?

Maybe a few months ago nobody could say that there would be problems finding enough. But before the number of guests stays at 4, someone might think about getting someone who was already there.

I for one would absolutely love to see Nick again. I met him for the first time last year at HW and he /the experience was more than I could have ever had hoped for, particularly since I never thought in a million years that the opportunity would ever present itself again.

BUT... we still have just under 4 weeks to go so it's not too late to get more guests who weren't there last year...one of the guests last year wasnt announced until either the week of OR the week before (I cant quite remember which), so lets not give up hope just yet and give it abit more time before we resign ourselves to only having 4 guests. :lol:

I'd go to this con for Nick :lol: I <3 him so bad.

My heart would definately skip a beat if he got announced again...I think it actually stopped last time!!! :YAHOO: And that moment when I saw him in the flesh at the meet & greet....oh my god, my words to my sis at the time was "its Xander, he really real" Complete fan girl moment for sure. :D

• Moderators

There are a lot of guests that would love to come back, but SM/ME have their own personal way of working things, and won't often get guests back immediately.

If they are 'repeat' guests, they generally get spread out between conventions and signing events.

I didn't get to go last year, so I'd be delighted with Nicky (or indeed any of last year's guests). I look nothing like him, but I already know I'd want to do the "Kill us both, Spock" pose for our photo. :lol:

That said, I'm not picky. Any new guest announcement will do nicely. Hint, hint. ;)