Tour

vampess

Hey all not been on here from a while seems all the old faces have disappeared :D anyways hi to those i dont know, i was just wondering who was touring in April where your heading which shows your doing?????

Alright trouble...I am still here. Wondered where you had gone. Thought you were still stalking Trips!!!!

Not sure what tours I am hittting. But my friend is doing Mania this year.....lucky git!!

Me trouble never lol, im still stalking Trips and the wonderful Matt hardy who i got and got a cuddley piccy with plus he loved and signed my tattoo very happy me was lol

Im doing manchester, nottingham and sheffield this time around may go glasgow not decided yet lol still looking for tickets to see TNA just to see Mr Angle in action lol :D

We were supposede dto go Mania but my stupid work place wont give me the time off bummer hey

Loads of people have said how good TNA house shows are and that the roar of the crowd is amazing its at the MEN which is 2 minutes from me so il prob get last minute tixs as last year they did buy one get one free just to sell them lol

I just want to see Kurt and Nash and il be a happy bunny lol

Loads of people have said how good TNA house shows are and that the roar of the crowd is amazing its at the MEN which is 2 minutes from me so il prob get last minute tixs as last year they did buy one get one free just to sell them lol

I just want to see Kurt and Nash and il be a happy bunny lol

The roar at glasgow was 10times better than the WWE Raw tappings i was at with Ricky Hattion. It was all the mad Scots Chantting Tables at Team 3D. Get a ticket if you can, well worth the £40 or better price :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We did manchester and ended up scoring so free tickets for london it was a great show got to meet most of the guys and they were amazing i sooooooo love daniels and jame storm is such amazing person to talk too we had the best weekend rolll on april now :spew:

We did manchester and ended up scoring so free tickets for london it was a great show got to meet most of the guys and they were amazing i sooooooo love daniels and jame storm is such amazing person to talk too we had the best weekend rolll on april now :firedevil:

How did you score the free tickets trouble?

I know the WWE used to comp tickets when they first starting touring a lot over here. It seems now that in regular arenas they do not do. I guess TNA are in that same position of comping tickets to get bums on seats to get people comong back next time and paying.

Next TNA tour I am planning on going.

We did manchester and ended up scoring so free tickets for london it was a great show got to meet most of the guys and they were amazing i sooooooo love daniels and jame storm is such amazing person to talk too we had the best weekend rolll on april now :firedevil:

How did you score the free tickets trouble?

I know the WWE used to comp tickets when they first starting touring a lot over here. It seems now that in regular arenas they do not do. I guess TNA are in that same position of comping tickets to get bums on seats to get people comong back next time and paying.

Next TNA tour I am planning on going.

a friend of mine got them of one of the wrestlers :P we had the best weekend thou you should go to the next tour they are great shows i was sooooo surpised and the guys are nice guys they will talk to you more than the wwe crew but im guessing thats because there are more fans around for the wwe crew to deal with.

And im not trouble im a good girl :D lol

Edited by vampess

• 2 weeks later...