Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

Does anyone else have a blank Registration/Ticket Number on their Chevron 7.4 ticket letter? I went from excited to confused to sad in less than a minute. :(:P

E-Mail Jola at info@collectormania.com

Registration numbers are filed in by hand, so it's possible that something was overlooked and you accidentally got a blank form. She'll let you know what to do.

@ Lisinit:

I think you should send a mail to Jola so that she can sort out the problem.

Oh, Queen_Sindel was faster -_-

Thanks very much, both of you. I emailed Jola and she gave me my ticket number. I can officially get excited now :thumbup:

• Moderators

If there's tickets left, you can just buy them at the con itself if you want.

Tickets aren't sent out anyway, it's just the registration letter, so if that doesn't arrive you can bring ID and order confirmation instead and get your stuff.

Mine finally arrived today after nearly a week with no post. I already knew my number as I'd bought mine at Chevron 7.3 but it's nice to have that confirmation in my hands :WINCE:

Many thanks, Jola, for your hard work in getting these out to us, especially in such 'fun' weather conditions!

Don't worry just yet. Mail can be very... mysterious sometimes.

I got a letter mailed from one of my friends in California this morning - mailed December 11. Another letter from a friend just living across the road from her (mailed December 21) arrived December 31. Why? Only the mail knows. ;)

Ok, I still haven't had mine *worries*

When did you order your ticket? It could be that if you only placed it recently, then I would have only just posted it out.

I ordered it on the 16th of December. It could just be that the postman's delivered it to the shop downstairs instead of our house.

Well that would've been posted by now so you should have had it - however, obviously because of the weather post is being delayed. I, myself, went nearly a week without post.

I've not had anything returned as undeliverable, so just hang on in there. If you've not received it the week of the event, email me in info@collectormania.com with your order number and real name etc and then I can look into it and advise you what you need to do.