What do you look like?

Hattiefang

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I'm not going to share a photo of me, that way I'll stay inconspicuous and no one will be able to find me :D

You have one as your avatar silly :thumbup:

DOH! ;)

But if I shave off my fur no one will recognise me ;)

But then you'll be naked :o

;) Maybe not then :blush:

okay quick photo post before i leave for my cousins and then it's ET3 excitment at her house for the night before leaving tomorrow.

family.jpg

I'm Laura on the left, then Rebecca (or becky) in the middle and Alex on the left; all family. we're all coming this weekend. Becky and I have done ET1 & 2 and Alex was a first timer at ET2; he was worried that he would be one of the few boys there and feel out of place but Saturday night he had a fair few people/girls/ladies coming up and chatting to him. he DEFO enjoyed that. lol

Se y'all there. BE SURE TO COME SAY HI IF YOU SEE US, we are a nice bunch and happy to geek out with others. lol

Hey, Im Clare :o

and I am coming on my own cause I am such a loner like that :P

anyways this is what I look like .....

IMG_0050.JPG

if you do see me, come say hi :D

i love meeting new people at these things and cant wait to buzz over twilight with all of you :D

ITS TOMORROW!!!! <You know, just in case you hadnt noticed;):P

anyway, thanks and i hope to see and talk to you all this weekend:D

This is meee!

meemememe.jpg

I recognise a few people from et1 and et2 but that was before i started posting on here. if you see me pleasssse say hi cause i may be too shy to go up to anyone. Unless im drunk then i may run up to you like i did Ray and ask for a pic! haha.:P

An if you find me looking at you im not being a bitch im probs either trying to work up the coursge to come say hi or trying to figure out if you post on the board or not...

Edited by Cupcakekiki

This is meee!

meemememe.jpg

I recognise a few people from et1 and et2 but that was before i started posting on here. if you see me pleasssse say hi cause i may be too shy to go up to anyone. Unless im drunk then i may run up to you like i did Ray and ask for a pic! haha.:P

An if you find me looking at you im not being a bitch im probs either trying to work up the coursge to come say hi or trying to figure out if you post on the board or not...

did you stay at ibis for ET2? I recognise your face, might be from the hotel if you stayed there, otherwise i'll have seen you at ET2 itself

This is meee!

meemememe.jpg

did you stay at ibis for ET2? I recognise your face, might be from the hotel if you stayed there, otherwise i'll have seen you at ET2 itself

Nope i stayed in this bandb place hee hee. if you see me again come say hiiii! haha

This is meee!

meemememe.jpg

I recognise a few people from et1 and et2 but that was before i started posting on here. if you see me pleasssse say hi cause i may be too shy to go up to anyone. Unless im drunk then i may run up to you like i did Ray and ask for a pic! haha.:blush:

Nope i stayed in this bandb place hee hee. if you see me again come say hiiii! haha

ah right, will do if I see you :)

Unless im drunk then i may run up to you like i did Ray and ask for a pic! haha.:D

That did make me feel quite special that! :')

Everyone already knows what I look like, but for those that don't, here's a recent picture (taken Monday I think!)..

23r4d4y.jpg

^.^