perfect drink for new year

enty

Have been watching Supernatural and found an interesting cocktail for new year. Purple Nurples.

A Purple Nurple is a dangerous mix of alcohol created in Tijuana, Mexico in order to lure a younger crowd into its drinking establishments during spring break. The sweetness of this drink makes it a popular refreshment among women, and it remains the number one concoction for seducing 18-24 year-old girls and gay men of all ages.

How To Make a Purple Nurple

Combine in a cocktail shaker with ice:

* 1 oz coconut rum

* 1 oz triple sec

* 1/2 oz blue curacao liqueur

* 2 oz cranberry juice

Shake, strain into any old glass, and serve.

Until recently, it was unknown to the general public that a side effect of mass consumption of this beverage was intoxication to the point of delusional truthfulness. For this reason, the United States has long used Purple Nurples as an interrogation technique, but this tactic is currently under fire as being morally wrong. [2]

Edited by Queen_Sindel

...the implication being that Dean is gay...

Haha, well I watched 'Criss Angel is a Douchebag', the twelfth episode of Supernatural series four, for the first time last night and Dean didn't seem to enjoy his confrontation with the 'chief' ;):D

Edited by Doctor Who

Haha, well I watched 'Criss Angel is a Douchebag', the twelfth episode of Supernatural series four, for the first time last night and Dean didn't seem to enjoy his confrontation with the 'chief' ;):D

Maybe he just hasn't met the right man yet. LOL!

there semms to be a couple of versions of this drink. In the supernatural episode guide book it has the ingredients and it doesnt include rum.

i tried making them once. they went kind of brown! but then i realised the apple drink i was using needed to be clear. and not green! oops. tasted yummy though.

=x=

Haha, well I watched 'Criss Angel is a Douchebag', the twelfth episode of Supernatural series four, for the first time last night and Dean didn't seem to enjoy his confrontation with the 'chief' :D:blush:

I was laughing myself silly at that one.

When I was in Rhodes there was a cocktail called Purple Turtle, it was very yummy. Ok off topic sorry.

Maybe he just hasn't met the right man yet. LOL!

Haha maybe, you never know, anything can happen in shows, especially science fiction ones. :D

I was laughing myself silly at that one.

Me too, it did make me laugh like a lot of other lines in other episodes. I love the humour in Supernatural. :blush:

Edited by Doctor Who

Most SM cons ive been to have had specially named coctails to do with the show at the bar for the partys, and im sure we need Purple Nurples for Roadhouse!

The coctails at the Heroes cons were yummy, but the one i tried at the Twilight con was gross XD