just to let you all know tickets for this event are going very well

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

you all did want this event so much and you are proving this by buying so many tickets for this event .

all is going very well and we can say that more great guest will be added soon to the line up

we are all very excited in the office about this event it will be an amazing weekend :D

jason :P

Wooo, that's fantastic news, I'm so glad that the convention is doing well as I'd be absolutely devastated if it ever got cancelled for some reason. I really can't wait for Roadhouse and am currently watching the fourth series of Supernatural for the first time, it's awesome. I can't wait to see who else you bring to the event and know that it's going to be a fantastic weekend, thanks once again for running a Supernatural convention for us all, you all rock at SM and ME! :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Well we've all been convincing SPN-loving friends to buy tickets, so I'm pleased the sales are going well. Looking forward to seeing who you manage to get for us, and to the event itself!

(I'm seriously gonna be saving all year to afford all the SM cons I've booked myself up for in 2010...)

Wooo, that's fantastic news, I'm so glad that the convention is doing well as I'd be absolutely devastated if it ever got cancelled for some reason.

Same here... totally crushed if it were to be cancelled...

Yaaaaaaaaay that ticket sales are going well!!! I'm sure lots more will be sold now that people have Christmas money too lol. Twas the reason I could afford it, tho it was my birthday too very near xmas....so it was lucky really haha.

Great news - heres hoping for one or both of the Brothers.

Having a look at other conventions; Jensen, Jared and Misha do tend to do a lot of conventions together and they've currently got none lined up for September so if it doesn't clash with filming, fingers crossed some of them can make it. If one of those three were announced, especially Jensen, then I think I'd probably explode with excitement lol. It's going to be a great event whoever they manage to get though and I really can't wait, we've got two awesome guests already. Bring on September and Roadhouse! On that note, I'm off to watch some more of Supernatural series four which I haven't seen before, wooo. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

That's great news to see that tickets are selling well. I know there's a hardcore group of SPN fans on here, but I did have a vague concern that we'd turn out to be smaller than we appear! Needn't have worried, obviously. :P

Lol us Supernatural fans are crazy, rabid and many in number!

That's great news to see that tickets are selling well. I know there's a hardcore group of SPN fans on here, but I did have a vague concern that we'd turn out to be smaller than we appear! Needn't have worried, obviously. :D

and it may start out as one supernatural fan by themself but then it spreads like wildfire and then they form strange freindships and convert others...

That's great news to see that tickets are selling well. I know there's a hardcore group of SPN fans on here, but I did have a vague concern that we'd turn out to be smaller than we appear! Needn't have worried, obviously. :D

and it may start out as one supernatural fan by themself but then it spreads like wildfire and then they form strange freindships and convert others...

yeah exactly, thats the good thing about the fandom, my mate got me into it and we've converted another bunch of people to it and some of them have started going to the cons =D

Edited by BYNSIS