latest Guest Announcement Katee Sackhoff

showmasters

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheeeee! I'm rather amused that there's an announcement about Katee attending on her website :D

Yeah, what with Katee working on a movie at the moment it was reassuring that they posted about her appearance at LFCC as there was a nagging worry that the new shoot might clash, but happy days, it looks like she's definately still on her way next month. :D

Wheeeee! I'm rather amused that there's an announcement about Katee attending on her website :D

Yeah, what with Katee working on a movie at the moment it was reassuring that they posted about her appearance at LFCC as there was a nagging worry that the new shoot might clash, but happy days, it looks like she's definately still on her way next month. :D

she is also down for a us con the weekend before! just announced so I hope that doesnt effect lfcc, i want my shoots, but doubt ill find the courage to ask or attempt a proper hug or something lol

she is also down for a us con the weekend before! just announced so I hope that doesnt effect lfcc, i want my shoots, but doubt ill find the courage to ask or attempt a proper hug or something lol

The fact that she's doing multiple events should be viewed as a positive sign as she must have spare time at the moment.

Been 18 months since my last Katee hug (still got a smile on my face!!), 31 days till the next one..... :D

Edited by TonytheCylon

The fact that she's doing multiple events should be viewed as a positive sign as she must have spare time at the moment.

Been 18 months since my last Katee hug (still got a smile on my face!!), 31 days till the next one..... :D

lucky u, scan your pic in? one day you will have to get more computer friendly lol

I had that thought too. If she cancelled, I'd just call the whole thing off to be honest.

I doubt I'll be able to get passed the word "Hi" myself! I have this terrible feeling I'm going to appear like some insane fangirl :smile:

I doubt I'll be able to get passed the word "Hi" myself! I have this terrible feeling I'm going to appear like some insane fangirl :D

Fear not - I'll have plenty to say to make up for it :P

Now you behave yourself! You are not allowed to say anything inappropriate!!!

My Sunday photoshoot ticket with Katee turned up today. :D I'm number 4, are you number 1 timelord?

Not much point showmasters sending it recorded delivery, as usual the postie just put it through the letterbox with all the normal post :chair:

My Sunday photoshoot ticket with Katee turned up today. :lol: I'm number 4, are you number 1 timelord?

Not much point showmasters sending it recorded delivery, as usual the postie just put it through the letterbox with all the normal post :P

Our postman seems to do that too grrrr!

My Sunday photoshoot ticket with Katee turned up today. :lol: I'm number 4, are you number 1 timelord?

Not much point showmasters sending it recorded delivery, as usual the postie just put it through the letterbox with all the normal post :P

No idea, mine still havnt arrived, and im getting annoyed at it now. same long delays with cm16.

my sat pic wont be a low number but I should be one of the first for sunday, if they ever arrive lol

yer sometimes that happens with my post man (if he ever bloody comes) though again sometimes its better i dont have to go down the collection area at god knows what time in the morning on my day off :-(