latest Guest Announcement Katee Sackhoff

showmasters

I hope she does over the table photos. I want a photo but I dont like Halloween 8 enough to warrant £15 :rolleyes:

Katee was kind enough to pose for photos whilst signing at Collectormania MK & Manchester, however, that was before proper photoshoots were available, LFCC will no doubt be busier than the those events and she's probably a lot more popular now due to the shows she has been in.

Get a photoshoot ticket, you won't regret it!!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the table pics are fine, long as the guest wants to.

At this point in her career though I doubt she will be able to busyness-wise.

Might get lucky though.

Now...be realistic..Everyone wants a photo with me! Why would any guest turn down :P?

*Is quite boastful since Dirk Benedict once gave her one and then refused the next person*

:blink: He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. He wuvs me. :WINCE:

I went to the last LFCC in 2009, loved my time then.

Since then, I have got to know the wonderful, amazing show called Battlestar Galactica.

I screamed out loud when I read that Katee is going to attend this years LFCC... I can't wait to meet her. Autograph is a certainty. :)

I hope she does over the table photos. I want a photo but I dont like Halloween 8 enough to warrant £15 :(

Halloween 8??? Halloween 8??? That's what you remember her from????? Remind me to introduce to Battlestar Galactica pffft! :P

Haha I've never watched it...Old or new.

I guess it must be pretty good though from the reaction she's getting.

Nice one - but can you get some Halloween Resurrection pics of Katie? (Yes I know it was a poo film!)

I know right, lol. I'm meeting her for H:R as well...worst movie in the series (aside those...things..that Rob Zombie likes to call movies..) but it's a Halloween guest!!!! :(

Now you need to get LL Cool J! not a fan of the guys music but i loved him in h20. :D

Always good to hear from another Halloween fan!

• 3 weeks later...