latest Guest Announcement Katee Sackhoff

showmasters

• Moderators

I'll be getting her for bionic women, gutted that ended, please hae bionic women pics at table. Any chance of michelle ryan too?

It might be better to source your own if you really want something specific.

It's possible they might have some, but I think it's fair to assume the majority will be from BSG.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there isnt a photo shoot ill be devistated

I'd be VERY surprised if Katee doesn't do a photoshoot. Certainly, if she is able to attend on both days, it makes commercial sense....and will make loads of fans happy. :YAHOO::blink::D

Hopefully, there will be some '24' prints available too??

I'll be getting her for bionic women, gutted that ended, please hae bionic women pics at table. Any chance of michelle ryan too?

It might be better to source your own if you really want something specific.

It's possible they might have some, but I think it's fair to assume the majority will be from BSG.

Any idea where i can get hold of a decent pic, preferably one of her fighting michelle ryan, i've tried google but can't find a good one.

Hopefully I can come to this although me and the missus should be very new parents by the time of this event so we will see.

Nice one - but can you get some Halloween Resurrection pics of Katie? (Yes I know it was a poo film!)

I know right, lol. I'm meeting her for H:R as well...worst movie in the series (aside those...things..that Rob Zombie likes to call movies..) but it's a Halloween guest!!!! :wub:

Now you need to get LL Cool J! not a fan of the guys music but i loved him in h20. :P

Wheeee! Photo session tickets are available, I shall be purchasing :YAHOO::WAVE:

Booked my photo ticket - Yay :thumbup:

Gonna get mine on Monday! :D

I want one! Well, only if I can wear my Baltar costume. Which isn't really a costume...

Considering the recent credit in my bank account I may get them this evening ;)