latest Guest Announcement Katee Sackhoff

showmasters

You are not allowed to say anything inappropriate!!!

Why couldn't you have told him that sooner :lol:

Oh I did! I've been saying it since January! <_<

If I only said appropriate things, I'd lose 90% of all my social interaction.

Postmen are horrible for that here - sometimes it's a good thing they'll put it thorugh without needing the sig, but a lot of the time we get 'Sorry you were out' slips without checking that we're in.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say most definitely she would have VT's. In my personal opinion, she is hugely popular! I am slightly amused that I will be meeting her dressed as Starbuck :D

That happened to me last year..met Keeley Hawes dressed as Lara llol.

If she finds it amusing too that would be awesome! I was Starbuck last year too, but this year is a major upgrade! :P

I've been making one or two things for Raven - the blue officers uniform and a set of BDU's.

I've got a pic of the work in progress here - since that pic was taken the pocket has been restitched and a few other things have been tweaked. There's also a set of BDU's that have been done for her too which she looks quite tasty in.

My friends planning on meeting Katee dressed in Aaron Douglas' tanks and a genuine green BDU she won in the BSG auction.

What starbuck 'outfit' are you going in?

Saturday, I'll be in Colonial Officer Uuniform and BDU's on the Sunday :WAVE: I need to get pics of the whole outfit done...although I'd rather not tbh, after a little weight gain :WINCE:

My Sunday photoshoot ticket with Katee turned up today. :( I'm number 4, are you number 1 timelord?

Not much point showmasters sending it recorded delivery, as usual the postie just put it through the letterbox with all the normal post :o

finnaly they came

sat im yellow 141 and sunday im yellow 1 ;-)

im hoping yellow is first in the call sheet? who knows

You were at MK, you know the colours mean nothing lol

Its numbers all the way now, like VQ tickets.

they did on a couple of shoots along with numbers

and if thats the case so why have so many different colours?

I remeber that for one photoshoot at CM, but for the life of me I can't remember what one.

Ordering my Sunday photoshoot with Katee next week. Oh roll on payday, lol.

Just got My Kristanna Loken and James Pax Photoshoots through... Both yellow 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen some pics from an event Katee went to last weekend, she's dyed her hair and is now a red head, and looks great.:cylon::P:cylon:

red? humm, email me a link dude ;-)

http://www.kateesackhoff.com/

Scroll down to bottom of the page under 'Recent Media', there's one pic OR

http://kateesackhoff.com/wordpress/

She's looking hot :o

Edited by keithporter23

My Sunday photoshoot ticket with Katee turned up today. :P I'm number 4, are you number 1 timelord?

Not much point showmasters sending it recorded delivery, as usual the postie just put it through the letterbox with all the normal post :o

finnaly they came

sat im yellow 141 and sunday im yellow 1 ;-)

im hoping yellow is first in the call sheet? who knows

Sorry but all this talk of photo shoots having numbers, when did this start? what does it mean in terms of waiting for photoshoots.

It shouldn't make much difference, as you probably know photoshoot lines move very quick, from what I understand it will be a case of the crew asking people with tickets (say 1-50) to start queuing up. Once that queue starts to move it'll be 50-100 etc.

Similar to how the colour tickets worked at previuos events.

I would guess that for guests with less tickets sales, the crew won't even bother with this and will just let the queue form.

Just seen some pics from an event Katee went to last weekend, she's dyed her hair and is now a red head, and looks great.:cylon::blush::cylon:

red? humm, email me a link dude ;-)

http://www.kateesackhoff.com/

Scroll down to bottom of the page under 'Recent Media', there's one pic OR

http://kateesackhoff.com/wordpress/

She's looking hot ;)

yep still hot, though on her i think i prefer long blonde, I hope she makes more of a dress effort though ;-)

cant wait