Latest Guest Announcement - Rob Benedict

Massive Events

Possibly one of nicest blokes I have ever met. I met him last month and me and some friends were talking to him for ages, he even recorded a line from the show on my phone so I could use it as a message alert.

He is one of my weeknesses and I may end up booking a ticket just to see him again. Will wait a bit longer though as I am already going to a few events next year.

Possibly one of nicest blokes I have ever met. I met him last month and me and some friends were talking to him for ages, he even recorded a line from the show on my phone so I could use it as a message alert.

He is one of my weeknesses and I may end up booking a ticket just to see him again. Will wait a bit longer though as I am already going to a few events next year.

Book one now!!! You know you want to......

Plus, its ROB!! He is awesome and made of win! If i hadnt already booked a ticket, this announcement would sway it for me lol

BOOK A TICKET!! You know you want to haha! It is Supernatural after all and you can never have too many SPN guests or events!

Sooo excited to spend more time with Rob. He is sooo sweet and funny <3

xxx

any chance we can get his band too for some evening entertainment??

I second this statement wholeheartedly!

I LOVE his band <333

I'll third that motion! It would be epic to have his band in evening! Soooooo awesome.....

I'm so excited. I love Rob. Roadhouse is gonna be awesome. xo

any chance we can get his band too for some evening entertainment??

I second this statement wholeheartedly!

I LOVE his band <333

I'll third that motion! It would be epic to have his band in evening! Soooooo awesome.....

It would be great if they got louden Swain. I love Rob's band. xo

• 5 months later...