we also have a signed copy of Ark of Truth

also we have an amazing signed SG-1 script

signed by Richard Dean Anderson , Chris Judge , Amanda Tapping , Michael Shanks

and there will also be some props from the show as well

so lots to look forward to

see you there

jason ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Does it really count to whom the money goes too, if someone really wants the items, they will bid for it at any cost, the fact that the money is going to charity only helps you later once you realised how much money you have spent...at least you can "tell yourself" that you are helping two causes one your own enjoyment and 2nd the end charity...believe me I speak from experience.

There might even be a 3rd cause ie my bank manager

Good luck with the bidding.

• Showmasters Admin

hi

The money from the Action dose not go to any charity , i know some events do this but we have never done this .

Showmasters and Massive Events do give money to charity's but we feel that its somthing we donot need to make a big thing about . ;)

we understand that some of you want to help charity's rase money and we are looking into this as a separate

way to do that , but this way of raising money will not take form of an Auction , as we use the income from all auctions to help pay for the event is some way , like guests or , party's , extra stuff that has to be paid for in some way and in some cases when the event dose not cover its self this is a very help full way of offsetting the costs a little .

also this helps us get some amazing items for the auction, as some fans have some amazing items in there collections and want to sell them off and an agreement can be maid were they can sell the item though the auction and a split of the sale price can go to the event helping the con and the fan can get some money back from the items they have had in there collection , which is a win of everyone as we all get to bid on some amazing items that you would not normally be able to buy :D .

we do have a charity that we are now working with for all our events and more info on this will be coming soon :D

i hope that helps

jason :(