Band of Brothers

2011 sees the 10th anniversary of this tv series, so how about some representation either as a con or through guests at shows like Autographica? I've met 4 of the cast so far, and they were really nice people, friendly, chatty and happy to talk about the filming. One at least has said how proud they are of that series, so how about it?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Sounds like an Autographica type reunion to me ^_^

Well boss, have a word in the relative shell-likes please :lol:

Merry Christmas to you and Sarah

Will do. I can't beleive it's been 8 years since BoB came out. It blow me away the first time I saw it, and I've watched the dvds about 3 times since and it always impresses me.

You too, see you in the New Year.

Sounds like an Autographica type reunion to me :thumbup:

Well boss, have a word in the relative shell-likes please :blink:

Merry Christmas to you and Sarah

Will do. I can't beleive it's been 8 years since BoB came out. It blow me away the first time I saw it, and I've watched the dvds about 3 times since and it always impresses me.

You too, see you in the New Year.

check out the blurays with the pip video commentaries from the vets, covers about half or just over of the entire 10 hour run time, absolutely brilliant!

• 2 weeks later...

I have just noticed this and all I can say is yes, yes, yes from a household who love this show.

Bought the VHS, swapped for a normal in tin DVD then to a limited edition pack with maps, badges and other goodies.

Seen too many times to mention, so much so that we quote lines from it in general conversation!

• 1 month later...

We all loved this series and have watched the dvd's more than once. There were so many Brits in it I would have thought this could be easy to organise. Lucky enough to meet Damian Lewis recently and he was really nice

yeah i have to agree Damian Lewis is so nice and really funny

• 1 month later...

I'd certainly prefer Band of Brothers guests over the Pacific at this point, can't say the Pacific has really grabbed me in the way Band of Brothers did.

agreed, I saw the frst 2 eps of pacific on the sky 3 weekend pass, they were good but didnt have the heart of band of brothers, BOB is simply superb, and although I liked pacific it felt (based on 2 eps mind u) a bit unevengly paced, but it was still good, Id love to see guests from both but specifically both real life and acting ppl from band of brothers

Sounds like an Autographica type reunion to me :WINCE:

sounds good, london one this year? ;-)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...