Season 5 - UK

vampiric_kitten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same. I'm really looking forward to it, but it's even worse for me; I don't have a TV at Uni (couldn't be bothered with getting a TV license lol) so I've got my brother recording it for me and I can't watch it for an extra week! :D

Edited by Laurenx

• 2 weeks later...

Was very disappointed with the first two episodes. After a great Season finale last year, the opener just felt flat and all over the place. I expected a few episodes before we went back to the fillers which is exactly what the second episode was, and although it wasn't a bad episode I think it was dragged down by being attached to the opener. Hope it picks up over the next few episodes...

Yeah i'd heard about it but his face was just the best. Then the deadpan way he says he told the stripper her dad hated his job at the post office.

Oh and at the end the line "Tonight you're my little b*****" did anyone else get shivers? I'd actually like to volunteer for that job myself :P

Oh and at the end the line "Tonight you're my little b*****" did anyone else get shivers? I'd actually like to volunteer for that job myself :P

Haha, I actually giggled so much at that part, my brother even paused it and rolled his eyes at me until I shut up :D And then Dean adds "What he said." Classic :blink: