Hotel Code?

captainpixie

Booking a twin room for 3 nights at the con rate was no trouble for me, and I only did this on Thursday, but since everyone is having trouble I'm starting to worry that perhaps the lady I spoke to has made a mistake with my booking! I literally had to wait about two minutes to speak to someone and then she sorted it straight away for me - no trouble...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a look back in this thread and Mark spoke to the person he needed to thursday and sorted it, so yours should be fine, looks like its just that the batch of rooms available thursday has gone and he needs to get them to release more, from what i've heard they release 50 rooms at a time and obv they were snapped up on thursday, which is hugely scary lol

If you're worried give them a ring and check but think it's just a case of the demand being high and SM needing to get more released prob quicker than anticipated, and again they'll have their hands full with chevron hence it'll take a few days.

Worried about this tbh, I can't book til I get the ok from my other half and he's taking his sweet time figuring things out! lol

:D

Website is still saying there's nothing under the code.

Needs a double for the sat and sun.

Hopefully SM are too busy trying to secure us some awesome winchester-type guests, JDM will do!! hehe!

I'm just going to keep checking back see if Jason or Mark get it sorted :)

Lol!! I know the feeling, I get the ok to book just as the rooms run out, now it's sorted the bf changes his mind!! GRRRR!!

Maybe another guest announcement might change it back :poki: hehe

:blink:

Edited by It's a non-stop disco

Can you not cancel what you've made and start again, just done it from friday to monday and it says there are single, twin and double available for all three nights...... any help??

If all else fails ring them and speak to a person lol

Can I clarify, am I right in thinking that the code is applicable to the sunday night aswell now? Coz when we booked, we got a twin room for the fri/sat/sun night but the code was only applied to the fri/sat and I was told to ring back if the code got added to the sunday night too so I could then apply it. Is this the case or is it just that the twin/double rooms are now available again for the sunday night?

Any help would be great coz i'm a little confused now :lol:

Can I clarify, am I right in thinking that the code is applicable to the sunday night aswell now? Coz when we booked, we got a twin room for the fri/sat/sun night but the code was only applied to the fri/sat and I was told to ring back if the code got added to the sunday night too so I could then apply it. Is this the case or is it just that the twin/double rooms are now available again for the sunday night?

Any help would be great coz i'm a little confused now :P

From how I understand it there seemed to be some confusion on the hotel's part if the code was valid for Sunday night or not.

I'd definitely call and ask them to apply the code for Sunday for your pending reservation. If they refuse to do it tell them there's room for the rates available now.