Hotel Code?

captainpixie

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has already been answered in a previous thread.

Showmasters are trying to do a deal with the hotel and will let us know as soon as they can.

OK! I don't think I saw that seeing as their isn't a thread souly about this one subject and I haven't looked threw every single thread on this board as I've been quite busy lately!

sorry. :D

Edited by captainpixie

Now I feel like a complete moron for missing this, so sorry, am a total twonk at times!

This has already been answered in a previous thread.

Showmasters are trying to do a deal with the hotel and will let us know as soon as they can.

again, so sorry was just pointed towards your thread! I'm such a moron at times!

Edited by captainpixie

Now I feel like a complete moron for missing this, so sorry, am a total twonk at times!

Hee, and here I thought I was the only person who uses the word "twonk". :lol:

well I can't really say twit around children and after a few year's you kind of forget it's alright to swear around adults, also allot of boards arnt to found of swearing, can't think why ;P

well I can't really say twit around children and after a few year's you kind of forget it's alright to swear around adults, also allot of boards arnt to found of swearing, can't think why ;P

I always used to read The Twits by Roald Dahl as a child lol. :blink:

I always used to read The Twits by Roald Dahl as a child lol. :D

lol replace the i with an a and that's the word I can't really say around kid's lol!

• 2 weeks later...

The price has already been released: http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/roadhouse/info.php?venue

74.75 pounds per night. That's per room, not per person. (We had some fans asking about that, that's why I always add it now.) So Friday to Monday will be a bit more than half of the price you calculated now.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

The price has already been released: http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/roadhouse/info.php?venue

74.75 pounds per night. That's per room, not per person. (We had some fans asking about that, that's why I always add it now.) So Friday to Monday will be a bit more than half of the price you calculated now.

Cheers hun, must have missed that.

:dance:

• 5 weeks later...

Just tried to book a room with the code on the Roadhouse webpage and according to the hotel there are no more rooms available on that code.. is it the right code? If so will any more rooms be added to the block?

• Moderators

Yes, the rooms are cancellable - but if you book with a code, then even if a con gets cancelled then generally you can cancel the room even if it wouldn't normally be allowed.

I don't think this con getting cancelled is something we need to worry about though.

:P

Not working for me either....

"Sorry there is no availability for the promotion code you entered"

Surely they can't be fully booked for the event already.......

:P

I was thinking the same thing!!!! :P