A Dogs Breakfast

veasse

Hi SM,

As we are having D-Geek himself David Hewlett would you put on a showing of A Dog's Breakfast please?

We cannot get it in the UK but he has done showings before and I missed them.

This would be amazing... also can you ask David to bring some copies as I just can't buy it anywhere!

Thanks

Andrea x

Hi SM,

As we are having D-Geek himself David Hewlett would you put on a showing of A Dog's Breakfast please?

We cannot get it in the UK but he has done showings before and I missed them.

This would be amazing... also can you ask David to bring some copies as I just can't buy it anywhere!

Thanks

Andrea x

Thats's a fantastic idea! All for it :)

Just a little hint, the DVD is available in Germany by amazon.de :D

I can tell you for sure, that there is also the English version on the DVD and Germany has the same regional code like UK.

I often have to buy DVDs in UK coz they are not available in Germany and I never have a problem by bying on the internet.

But I also love to see the movie on the event with a lot of fans of David.

Edited by sheepyie

my friend bought a copy i presume off internet quite a while ago, not sure how much she paid though!! would be good to see it again esp with fellow appreciatees!

Think i got it off amazon.co.uk, its region 1 but i have a multiregion dvd player (think most are these days). can't remeber exactly how much i paid but its going for like £5 on amazon, pretty sure i paid more than that when i bought it though.

Great Film, havn't watched it for ages so am all for this idea.

• 2 weeks later...

I brought mine off amazon.de you can use your amazon.co.uk details to sign in so you don't have to set up a seperate account or anything.

The packaging has german on it but the dvd is in english and it's region 2 rather than going with the usa region 1.

Costs 10 euros which works out about £9

amazon.de link

http://www.amazon.de/Dogs-Breakfast-Eine-L...8303&sr=1-1