not to sound like a grouch

dragonsanddaffodils

Can people not steal the party decorations this time, otherwise I can see us not having any decorations for future parties. :D

I loved walking into ET2 on the Saturday night and seeing all the decorations, can you imagine if we all walked in after dressing up and spending out so much on costumes, just to find a plain room

Sorry for sounding moany, but, there it is ..........................

Your not being a grouch Rhi, it is wrong for people to steal the decorations. People at proms took the balloons but well you can't re-use them really. But yeah people shouldn't take them when people have put effort into finding great decorations for us.

The bows were stolen from the back of the chairs wernt they? They were rented to so I know SM/Jason/Mark won't get the money back.

I don't see why somebody would want a bow, or a poster etc. Seems a bit bonkers to me. Seriously, what the heck would you do with 1 chair decoration?

I didn't even see the decorations on Sunday, they were taken that quickly. I don't want that to happen again thank you :)

^^ I didn't think they'd really wanted to decorate on the sundy or summit lol :S until i was told otherwise

The thing is with the posters take a photo of them :S then get it printed yourself if u want it that much 0_o

My daughter had one of the bow's tied around her waist but before we left we took it off and left it on a table! I assumed that's what most people did...until Sunday when the announcement was made!

I have a feeling the people who stole the bits probably arent even on the forum cuz otherwise they would have realise what showmasters go through for us.

I agree with this tbf, cus we use the forums we get to get direct contact from jason and mark that they dont

I have a feeling the people who stole the bits probably arent even on the forum cuz otherwise they would have realise what showmasters go through for us.

I agree with this tbf, cus we use the forums we get to get direct contact from jason and mark that they dont

Unless they're actually on here and too much of a pussyyy to admit it was them.

My friend's and I took LOADS of balloons from the London Prom. We asked and were given permission to do so, as long as we didn't take the weights. I can't remember why we took them, I just remember thinking it was the best idea ever. Then walking through London in the middle of the night looking like a complete plonker... Then waking up with a dozen balloons in our room, not knowing what to do with them. Ah well.

Didn't take any at ET2 though, they were all so pretty, you could tell alot of effort was put into it, why ruin that?

Edited by CreamEgg

• Showmasters Admin

ok i am going to close this thread but i really just want to say please do not take anything from the party's before asking me Davie or Mark first , as some of the items we use are hired in for the party's and have to be returned after the event or we have to pay for them , so please do not take stuff as it only cost the event money that has not been budgeted to the show.

we really want to go to town on the party's and we really try to put on the beat cons we can so please help us to do this and keep an eye out for people doing this and if you see it happing do let someone know .

thanks for you help on this and we look forward to seeing you all at the next con and having a great time parting

jason ^_^