Some more companions

Collector1985

Any suggestions?

Does Tenth Planet monitor this forum?

i really want to go to this but id be going alone and the price is a little off putting when u factor in food, drink and possible hotel.

they have jsut announced tom also.

companion wise I really want to see liz sladen, katie manning, nicola bryant, I know katie is doing a signing but i hear getting a pic at the signings is doubtful.

I dunno, i cant afford to buy a ticket now and I fear when i am or have made up my mind it will be sold out, humm hard choice for me this

Any suggestions?

Does Tenth Planet monitor this forum?

i really want to go to this but id be going alone and the price is a little off putting when u factor in food, drink and possible hotel.

they have jsut announced tom also.

companion wise I really want to see liz sladen, katie manning, nicola bryant, I know katie is doing a signing but i hear getting a pic at the signings is doubtful.

I dunno, i cant afford to buy a ticket now and I fear when i am or have made up my mind it will be sold out, humm hard choice for me this

Well it may be abit late, but you can ring and try. Tenth Planet are so helpful with payments they allowed me to split payments over 4 months so it didn't seem like such a big chunk of money was missing.

Don't worry about food and drink bring some with you, you could walk out side the venue or something.

I don't think i would be waiting for a drink when the talks are going on :dance:

If you want to go, then trying ringing see if they can split payments for you, i believe it will be have to be paid in full before the event but they might let you do two lots which is still better then having it come out all at once.

Edited by Collector1985