Richard Speight Jr.

Laurenx

Maybe it's just me, but I love Richard Speight Jr's Trickster in the show. I personally think the Trickster is one of the best bad guys the Winchester brother's have faced and I'd love love loveeee to meet Richard :P

Anyone else?!

I'd love to meet Richard and I agree, the Trickster is an awesome character. Tall Tales and Mystery Spot are two of my favourite episodes, they're so funny lol so yeah, Richard would be an amazing guest for Roadhouse. :D :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I'd love to meet Richard and I agree, the Trickster is an awesome character. Tall Tales and Mystery Spot are two of my favourite episodes, they're so funny lol so yeah, Richard would be an amazing guest for Roadhouse. :unsure::lol:

Omg I looove Mystery Spot, definitely one of my favourite episodes, so so funny and then it turns so bloody heartbreaking! :wub:

Would love to meet Richard! :D

Richard is awesome....

I would love the opportunity to meet him.. I saw his talk at the "other" event this year and it was great but did not get a chance to meet him as I was too busy in one of the many queues I was in for Jensen or Jarad!!!!!

"Man, I had a wierd dream"

"Yeah? Clowns or midgets"

xD love it.

And love the trickster, actually quite a sexy man if you ask me ;)

;)

it may have been discussed at some point in the not to distant past amongst myself and others yes

My favourite Trickster (kinda) Episode is Changing Channels in season 5! So completely awesome!!

But yes... i would love to meet Richard too.

=x=

Argh, spoilers lol, I had no idea that he was coming back for series five. Obviously, it can't be helped but in future, is it possible to try and note when there's going to be a spoiler? Thanks, I'm not having a go, just asking lol. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

TBH I think you're probably onto a loser there - this forum is likely to be liberally dosed with minor spoilers up to whatever episode has aired in the US at that point. I doubt there will be any major spoilers (detailed episode discussions can be done in the posts in the SPN forum) but little bits and pieces are going to be everywhere.

(Most con-goers probably too impatient to wait anything past the US airing date to watch new eps)

Edited by etmuse

Oh, has series five already started in the United Kingdom? I didn't even know it was on? If so, sorry about that, I can completely understand people mentioning episodes which have already aired in the country lol. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Don't think it's on in the UK yet, but it's obviously aired in the US, and the vast majority of people on this forum are probably watching at 'US pace'

Edited by etmuse

Don't think it's on in the UK yet, but it's obviously aired in the US, and the vast majority of people on this forum are probably watching at 'US pace'

Yeah, true. Ah well, it's not the biggest of spoilers and I'll just have to hope I don't come across too many until the series starts airing here. Back on topic though, Richard Speight Jr would be a brilliant guest for Roadhouse. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

Yeah, true. Ah well, it's not the biggest of spoilers and I'll just have to hope I don't come across too many until the series starts airing here. Back on topic though, Richard Speight Jr would be a brilliant guest for Roadhouse. :P

I was suprised to hear he was back because I've not seen any of the new ones yet but I'd recommend staying out of the pinned threads in the Supernatural section - there are ep discussions lol!!!

sooooooooo tempting to peek ahead *must be good must be good* hehe

:(

• Moderators

im so bad. i can never wait for them to come to the UK. i have to watch them as soon as i can!! i have no patience as far an SPN is concerned.

=x=

For me it's a combination of 'I don't want to wait' and 'I want to truly be able to watch them whenever I want, not just when it is on or in the few days it will be on watch again services'.

(None of my US shows tend to be watched on UK tv these days...)

• 2 weeks later...