Civil War - Themed Party

Jemma

although, could just wear the right coloured trousers, boots and a shirt with the hat

I was thinking about doing that!!! LOL :D

I will have to try and find the right shade of grey to be Confederate, then I can imagine I'm standing between Jasper and Bill Compton on the front line!!! Hehe! :P:D

I cant b bothered with a big dress this time that means i have 2 wear heels and those of you that know me already know that i dont keep them on long :D

Soldier i can wear flat boots and that sounds great 2 me just gotta find a soldier outfit that looks easy enuf 2 adapt to wat i want now lol

I can't be bothered with a big dress this time either (I kept nearly tripping over my dress at ET2 or it got stood on etc etc as lovely as it was, it was a pain in the bum!) so cow girl Alice it is ha ha ha!! This will def be our cheapest con outfit wise ha ha!

Wooow I looooove the 2nd one!

pardon my ignorance, but cant remember what side he was on lol

It's ok coz I don't think he said what side he was on. Although I could be wrong.

Jasper was born in Texas, which would make him Confederate.

Ohhh hee hee I didn't realise that where he came from would give a clue as to what side...he...was...on and now I'm realising that that was a serious blonde moment coming from me ha ha ha. (North and South Dayna! Duh!) Ha ha ha ha! *shakes head* Ohhh dear oh dear oh dear!

Hehe!! If you are going as a soldier, you have the option of either grey (confederate) or navy blue (union) if you want to be historically accurate!!

I already have grey trousers so I think that will be my plan!! Might have to buy one of those caps though!!! :D (Not the cowboy hat!)

although, could just wear the right coloured trousers, boots and a shirt with the hat

I will have to try and find the right shade of grey to be Confederate, then I can imagine I'm standing between Jasper and Bill Compton on the front line!!! Hehe! :P:D

I would LOVE to stand between those two!!! Lol

Think the trousers and shirt is probably the best idea - don't want to spend too much money with ET4 going on sale soon!

Think the trousers and shirt is probably the best idea - don't want to spend too much money with ET4 going on sale soon!

At this rate you may get your wish of standing between Jasper and Bill Compton as I can't think what to wear other than a Bill Compton costume. Edward so wasn't alive during this period and my rogue26 is our Jasper

I will have to try and find the right shade of grey to be Confederate, then I can imagine I'm standing between Jasper and Bill Compton on the front line!!! Hehe! :P:blush:

At this rate you may get your wish of standing between Jasper and Bill Compton as I can't think what to wear other than a Bill Compton costume. Edward so wasn't alive during this period and my rogue26 is our Jasper

Yes sam do it !!!! :D