Civil War - Themed Party

Jemma

That'd be cool to have a pic together blondie342009

I'm in yankees uniform not confederate unfortunately, cos I couldn't find anything to wear for confederate and had the stuff for the yankees uniform already :)

Can't wait til tomorrow!! P-A-R-T-Y-!!!

anyone know how to fold a hooped skirt? i have options if i cant fold it properly but id rather try to do that first xx

i have just gathered the hoop in the middle of it and tied mine? x

Ohhh noooo hope you find them!

Underbust corset STILL isn't here. May have to improvise with my wide belt or my waistcoat that I'm wearing with my Alice costume. Hmmmm we'll see.

dont know wether this may help but i have a silk black corset ? its not an under bust one but you could wear it that way as well just pull it down it should look ok over a top .do you want me to bring it anyway ?xx

I'm in yankees uniform not confederate unfortunately, cos I couldn't find anything to wear for confederate and had the stuff for the yankees uniform already :)

yankees is fine i dont take sides after watching north and south i couldnt possibly choose between orry and george lol you will look great i cant wait ahhhh cept im panicking over the snow!its really bad ! r u all on facebook? xxxx

Edited by blondie342009

anyone know how to fold a hooped skirt? i have options if i cant fold it properly but id rather try to do that first xx

Underbust corset STILL isn't here. May have to improvise with my wide belt or my waistcoat that I'm wearing with my Alice costume. Hmmmm we'll see.

dont know wether this may help but i have a silk black corset ? its not an under bust one but you could wear it that way as well just pull it down it should look ok over a top .do you want me to bring it anyway ?xx

yankees is fine i dont take sides after watching north and south i couldnt possibly choose between orry and george lol you will look great i cant wait ahhhh cept im panicking over the snow!its really bad ! r u all on facebook? xxxx

Hey! Ohhh thank you so much but no I should be ok.

Oh yep I'm on facebook. Just search Dayna Harding-Hubbard and you'll find me. Ugh really hope the snow goes. Has been snowing quite a bit here!

Hey! Ohhh thank you so much but no I should be ok.

Oh yep I'm on facebook. Just search Dayna Harding-Hubbard and you'll find me. Ugh really hope the snow goes. Has been snowing quite a bit here!

hiya added you on facebook chick,i know its white out there what ever last min running round i had to do im not gonna bother now hope the roads clear its still a bit manic at the mo have a safe journey c u later xx