Newborn Vampires themed party

Jemma

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the ideas!

So far I have: Red contacts = check...and then I fail haha.

I will order my contacts after xmas

For anyone looking for cheap red contacts this is where i get mine from and they are AMAZING!

£12.50 for the pair + postage which is i think £2 they are the cheapest i have found and they are seriously red i scared a lot of people at halloween and at work when i wore them :D and people at ET2 commented on how red they were lol

http://www.coloured-contact-lens.co.uk/pro...d_eye_catchers/

This is what they look like in :D cos i hate the website pics they dont show how cool they really are

redcontacts.jpg

Edited by Jemma

Thanks for the link Jem, yours were extremely red hehe.

Ohh I really wish I knew what I was doing so that I could get planning =/

you need to get planning becky :D

Maybe a newborn so fake blood and stuff ??? I dunno i am still trying to find a newborn rosalie dress cos the one i posted i cant find for sale just that picture :D but at least it gives me an idea

i'ma do new born Bella ;) but not from the Vision...

think i will still do gold eyes though....

Yay another newborn cullen :D but i am totally having red eyes cos rosalie is a newborn just changed and is having fun getting royce king :P so wedding dress is a must but i am thinknig not a poofy one but more of a tight long one more bodycon wedding gown than poofy bride dress if ya get me :D

YESSS! i can't wait to see that!! unless i do the "slim tight blue dress" that bella wears in the book.....

Ha ha ha Jemma and Tiff you so gotta do those styles! Initially I had thought about BD bella but I just don't have the guts to wear what I imagined her wearing lol!

Wow, those contacts are fab! Think I might have to look into them!

Jemma, Have you thought about maybe making a dress like the one in the picture, or do you know anybody that could make one for you? Cos that dress is gorgeous!

Yeah the contacts are cool arnt they lol

My friends mum owns a wedding dress shop soo i might see what i can do but i want THAT dress or something close to it lol i am gonna keep looking i might come across it yet only just starting to look so its possible i might find it yet if not i might get it made depending on prices :D

Wow, those contacts are fab! Think I might have to look into them!

Jemma, Have you thought about maybe making a dress like the one in the picture, or do you know anybody that could make one for you? Cos that dress is gorgeous!

Yeah the contacts are cool arnt they lol

My friends mum owns a wedding dress shop soo i might see what i can do but i want THAT dress or something close to it lol i am gonna keep looking i might come across it yet only just starting to look so its possible i might find it yet if not i might get it made depending on prices :D

Hmmm it sorta reminds me of a dress I've seen before. Gonna go see if I can find it!

Jemma, You should have a scout around the charity shops too :D

Xx

lol i am currently searching ebay but no look yet :unsure: still only been looking for a few hours so there is time :D I shall be looking every where if ll else fails i will see what i can do i have never made anything in my life but i sure as hell would try for that dress :lol:

The bottom of the dress is perfect its so light unlike the huge poofy dresses i keep coming across :wub: wel the search must go on

Meh couldn't find the dress I was thinking of that reminded me of that dress Jemma. :D

lol its okay dayna i have been looking for hours with no luck :wub: i have been looking up prom dresses, wedding dresses searching google, ebay everything but this is day one of searching so not put off just yet :unsure: Where is samward when i need her :lol:

I have just found some fabric which loos smilar to the colour of the dress its a Champagne colour just wondering do you guys think it looks white of a champagne/off white colour? I might order some swatches from the fabric shop

Edited by Jemma

Morning my lovely Twipeople - I got my contact and fangs from Space Monkeys - based in the UK and quiet cheap too!

I'll be wearing red contacts, fangs and ripped clothes - think this is the BEST theme for the weekend and really can't wait, but yes I do wish it was on the Friday night!

DEFINATLY!! i got my dad sorting them out for me and my friend! :)

I have a name :D

Ha I'm thinking, my Doc Martens, ripped tights and a scruffy tshirt and leather jacket. Rocker style :blush:

i know you have a name! :D your outfit sounds awesome!!! i told my dad that as well as money i want some boots and he sent me a link Dr.Martens but the original ones so i hopefullyyy will be getting some of those!! but not sur eif i will look right in them!!