Fork Graduation ball

Jemma

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone wearing a nice proper prom style dress?! I think I might

i think i'm wearing just a really nice pretty dress. it may be prom-y but i dno yet :thumbup:

cool I dont wanna look like I've turned up for the wrong party or something haha!

haha nooo! its a graduation BALL i think we're supposed to be in dress :thumbup: i hope so anyways .. i am :YAHOO:

is anyone wearing a nice proper prom style dress?! I think I might

i think i'm wearing just a really nice pretty dress. it may be prom-y but i dno yet :P

cool I dont wanna look like I've turned up for the wrong party or something haha!

haha nooo! its a graduation BALL i think we're supposed to be in dress :thumbup: i hope so anyways .. i am :thumbup:

good thats what I thought cuz showmasters did say the saturday is always the dress up night but so many people are talking about wearing the graduation gowns and caps!

I'm bidding on this dress on ebay I'm winning £5 at the moment and it finishes in the morning I love it but have no idea where I'd wear it so thought ET3 graduation ball!

HE09013BK-M.jpg

I shall wear a dress under my graduation gown. I can honestly say I won't be wearing the tutu that I wore for Forks disco at the Proms ha ha ha!

I just hope i win the bid now £5 sounds too good to be true so i hope no one comes in and out bids me last minute but they have the same dress up as a buy now item for £29.99 so I have that to fall back on too!

That is such a gorgeous dress! Fingers crossed for you!

I tried on the bella birthday dress whn i was in vegas its so lovely isnt it?!

hmm I think you could wear flat or heels it depends how you wanna wear it cuz heels will dress it up more where as the flats will dress it down a little

Yeah it's really beautiful. It was a bit of a gamble, because my cousin brought it over with her, and got a medium size, but it fits really well, and I was chuffed with it!

I was in NYC between xmas and new year's... one day I went for my traditional shoping spree at JC Penney's and found this dress... I fell in love with it and decided I'm gonna buy it fro this party (and my graduation in May)

th_DSC02291.jpg

th_DSC02287.jpg

(click em, they grow)

I really need to take a better pic of it though... this was taken in the hotel room.

I don't have a cap or gown, so this'll have to do