Fork Graduation ball

Jemma

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'll just do a dress for this one unless I hear something different from the Cullens.

I thought graduation was when you guys were doing the birthday outfits.

Eh.. I dunno. Not heard anything definite. Am sure Alice will organise me. Or Eddie.

Think I'll just do a dress for this one unless I hear something different from the Cullens.

I thought graduation was when you guys were doing the birthday outfits.

Eh.. I dunno. Not heard anything definite. Am sure Alice will organise me. Or Eddie.

yeah i think its bday outfits for graduation but duble ceck with alice or edward but i have planned for birthday outfit this party anyways :D

Im gonna be completely random on this day for costumes, because ive already been to a forks themed party at proms! :blink:

(I`m stalking u on here today :P )

I might just wear the dress I wore for the Forks high school disco at the prom to save on ££ :P

Ive gone one above that and just facebook stalked you to find the dress and agree! :blink:

I may jib off the fancy dress for this too and just wear a dress that I bought last week...I think Chesme wore it at Proms the pink and black one with skulls :P...CHESME DONT WEAR IT ON THE SAME NIGHT AS ME PLEASEEEEE :D:D

Ohh I have that dress =]] It's lovely jubbly.

Yay for the cheap caps :D

I may jib off the fancy dress for this too and just wear a dress that I bought last week...I think Chesme wore it at Proms the pink and black one with skulls :P...CHESME DONT WEAR IT ON THE SAME NIGHT AS ME PLEASEEEEE ;):(

Haha no don't worry I'm not bringing that dress to ET3 :(