Fork Graduation ball

Jemma

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I should think I'll wear a dress underneath my gown.

I hope you all plan on wearing something under your gowns :P

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Well, I say dress but I'm unsure as I'll probably do 1 of Bella's outfits but not sure which one yet.

Having trouble finding a site that sells yellow caps and gowns ;)

If anyone has more success can they post the link or email it to me joannetoal[at]gmail.com

Please & thank you :D

have you tried searching for 'gold' instead of yellow you might get more search results cuz I think thats what it might go down under

I thought I might dress as Alice for this one. Think I'll have to downgrade to red jeans though as I can't find any reasonably priced red leather trousers! Not sure what colour top to go with though. The book mentions red sequins - but that's an awful lot of red..... What do you people think?

I thought I might dress as Alice for this one. Think I'll have to downgrade to red jeans though as I can't find any reasonably priced red leather trousers! Not sure what colour top to go with though. The book mentions red sequins - but that's an awful lot of red..... What do you people think?

ooh that sounds cool instead of leather have you searched for pvc? I got a red pair of pvc trousers for a party once and they were £10 brand new

ooh that sounds cool instead of leather have you searched for pvc? I got a red pair of pvc trousers for a party once and they were £10 brand new

Ooooh good idea. Thanks. I'm off to do a search...

Oooh bargain!!

I used to own a couple pairs of black ones but I look back now and think OMG I can't imagine me wearing them now! I was like 14/15 at the time lol!

I haven't even started searching for a gown and cap yet but by the sounds of it it's not looking good! Ohhhh dear!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Have just been doing a bit of googling. This site sells yellow (gold).

http://www.graduationsource.com/high-schoo.../package-b.html

Unfortunately they don't accept international orders online. You'd have to place your order and they'd then contact you about shipping costs. Atleast that's how I read it when I attempted to order one. Also if you buy 10 or more then they're only $14.95 each which would be a good idea if anyone fancied doing that and we could all meet somewhere in the hotel to collect our gowns and caps. Anyway that's just a suggestion. Shall keep looking for other sites as I'm wary of the whole, "place your order and we'll get back to you" thing.

http://www.academicapparel.com/caps/goldcapandgown.html

This site does gold graduation gowns and caps it wher am finkin of getin mine from. Gown and cap is $25 not sure wat that is in £s?? They ship world wide aswell xx

Did you see the shipping cost.............................. $84............. :P:D

Think I might just wear a nice dress..

This site does gold graduation gowns and caps it wher am finkin of getin mine from. Gown and cap is $25 not sure wat that is in £s?? They ship world wide aswell xx

Did you see the shipping cost.............................. $84............. :P:D

:o OMG!

Yeah but if you order in bulk for a few people then you can split it and it would work out fairly cheap

Yeah but if you order in bulk for a few people then you can split it and it would work out fairly cheap

That is true. It would be a good idea to do that. Plus if it's a bulk order then there's a discount on the gowns and caps.