Party Themes Announced

showmasters

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday Night

The Civil War

Jasper is no stranger to war. Before he became a vampire he was a Major in the Confederate Army. Travel back with us to 1863 when Jasper was turned by Maria, back to a time full of Civil War, Abraham Lincoln, the Homestead Act and Slavery.

710757399_8bc80d3e4b_o.jpg

Saturday Night

Forks High Graduation Ball

Its that time of year again... Forks High School Seniors get to graduate! Come join in the fun at the Graduation ball. Even vampires get to matriculate....a lot!

Graduation_Hat_Toss.jpg

Sunday Night

Newborn Vampires

Seattle seems to have been overrun by an army of newborn vampires, and now they are heading to forks!

NEWBORN-VAMPIRES-IN-FORKS-twilight-series-8179859-500-332.jpg

The civil war and newborn should be the other way around. The Newborns are very excited and we are all going to be super excited especially on the first night! XD

AGREED!

In case anyone is searching for the right costume for any of these parties.............I found tons of great costumes on www.ebay.com and ebay.uk

Prices were pretty reasonable and the selection extensive. Even great civil war costumes. Good luck to all in your search and have a great time!:(

If you are looking for a great dress or costume for this event go to ebay.com or ebay.uk

There were sooooooooo many really nice costumes. Good luck!

umm is anyone not goin in civil war costumes cos i really cant afford one of the dresses

i reckon the new born party should be on the friday i really like the theme but i have college on monday morning so i cant stay for the sunday party

Im not wearing anything resembling civil war :)