JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN

libra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah I heard he doesn't do conventions anymore but if anyone can convince him to come I know showmasters can!

You are correct, Jeffrey Dean Morgan has never appeared at any Supernatural-related event because he won't do them.

Another UK company has tried to get him over, but he doesn't do fan events... sorry.

Edited by Starbuck73

• Moderators

yeah I heard he doesn't do conventions anymore but if anyone can convince him to come I know showmasters can!

You are correct, Jeffrey Dean Morgan has never appeared at any Supernatural-related event because he won't do them.

Another UK company has tried to get him over, but he doesn't do fan events... sorry.

I believe the point being made was that they KNOW it's been tried and not happened before, but they believe that if anyone will change his mind about fan events it will be SM. And unless you actually ARE JDM, you can't know that he won't change his mind some day.

(Many other actors before him have refused for years to do fan/signing events and then changed their mind at some point.)