Jared Padalecki

Hils

It's funny but when I started watching the show way back when I was a huge Dean girl. These days it's 100% Sam

And Jared always seems so nice and friendly and enthusiastic from the interviews and convention videos I've seen. Would seriously love to meet him

So, what's everyone's favourite Sam moment/episode?

For me it's Mystery Spot. Still my favourite episode of the whole series.

So, what's everyone's favourite Sam moment/episode?

For me it's Mystery Spot. Still my favourite episode of the whole series.

Mystery Spot is a great episode.

Heart is a favourite of mine - embarrassed Sam, hot sex Sam and then heartbroken Sam.

I just saw a cute picture of Jared's wedding, awwwwwww :P

I have no idea what my favourite Sam moment is though. Perhaps Mystery Spot has to be pretty high up there, as well as Bad Day at Black Rock. I'll have to think about it and get back to you ;)

I just saw a cute picture of Jared's wedding, awwwwwww ;)

:D Gen looked so gorgeous.

Did you see the photo of Jared with Jensen? So cute that he was a groomsman.

I know it's not strictly Sam, but a great Jared moment was Lucifer in The End - Jared did such a great job there.

Edited by timpe

The Sam as Lucifer part, I know this will sound corny, actually gave me goose bumps. I have no idea why, it was just really odd to see Sam like that!!

And yeah, Gen looked amazing!! I didn't see one of Jared and Jensen together though!

I have no idea what my favourite Sam moment is though. Perhaps Mystery Spot has to be pretty high up there, as well as Bad Day at Black Rock. I'll have to think about it and get back to you :thumbup:

I re-watched Bad Day at Black Rock last night. The bit where he loses his shoe cracks me up.

Same, that bit is so awesome ;) That episode has a lot of funny Sam moments, like when he falls over as they run from the diner and when he is in the motel room and he ends up falling and pulling the curtain down hahaa.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doesn't it Suck To In LOVE With a Married Man...

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr Giant Boy Padalecki and his most memorable quote of the day was 'Im VERY Happy' - with reference to his new wife!!

JEALOUS - BOO HOO

Doesn't it Suck To In LOVE With a Married Man...

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr Giant Boy Padalecki and his most memorable quote of the day was 'Im VERY Happy' - with reference to his new wife!!

JEALOUS - BOO HOO

Do we have a "really happy for you that you met him but also so jealous I could spit" emoticon?

Jared may be married, but Sam is single :huh:

And fictional. So unfair.

now you see it is the Sam Winchester love not Jared love that fuels this weird obsession.. so I'm good with the whole married thing ... not that that is an issue .... Sam Winchester went off the market well then im screwed because my other fictional tv husband is a serial killer.....

now you see it is the Sam Winchester love not Jared love that fuels this weird obsession.. so I'm good with the whole married thing ... not that that is an issue .... Sam Winchester went off the market well then im screwed because my other fictional tv husband is a serial killer.....

I did have a thing for Jared in Gilmore Girls, but the obsession is definitely a Sam thing for me.

I happen to have a serial killer crush too - mine is on Dexter.

nothing wrong with serial killers AS long as there fictional .....

Yes, if any of us are mental enough to fall for a real serial killer then hopefully we can intervene. :chair:

I think I am a bit disturbed though, because even though I crush on good characters I would say that the majority of the characters I crush on are the black sheep of that particular show. :chair:

• 3 months later...

I'm suppressed itso fr down to especially with the verge notable pics that are floating about recently. mate meet him

Last weekend and apparently married life is suiting him well :)

I'm suppressed itso fr down to especially with the verge notable pics that are floating about recently. mate meet him

Last weekend and apparently married life is suiting him well :)

New pics? Where? :YAHOO: I saw a little clip of him at San Diego Comic-Con and he was looking gorgeous with his new haircut.