Jared Padalecki

Hils

Since Jensen and Misha have their own threads I thought Jared should have one too

I'll be quite surprised if either of the Js come to Roadhouse since they're doing a con in Vancouver the weekend before. Still, doesn't hurt to hope, right?

*crosses fingers*

I went to a con this year with j2 and i've always been a huge jensen fan, I met them both and dear lord I was converted! Jared is sooo much nicer then I thought! Gorgeous, tall, muscley and lovely too! He's so nice to his fan's and jensen was a bit timid and not as "manly" as jared :) bring jared to brum I say!

X

I'm all in support of this, I'd love it if Jared could come along to the event. I know he's doing an event the weekend before like Jensen but sometimes actors like to do all of the conventions over a few weeks. I know that James Marsters was going to do both The Hub 3 and Hallowhedon even though they were a week apart but due to an injury, he couldn't make The Hub. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed and hope, it'd be awesome if we could get Jared or Jensen there. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• 4 weeks later...

Jared is so friendly and wonderful!

He'd be a brilliant guest!

He's such a sweetheart too!

When I first met him, I gave him this Gilmore Girls print that I'd designed for him to sign and he was so lovely and he said it was one of the most awesome things he'd ever seen.

So yeah if you get Jared, Showmasters I'd be jumping off the walls :D

• 3 weeks later...

It would be soooo great if Jared could come. Personally me and my sis would love either of the boys as we haven't met any of them before so either one would be a huge, amazing, wonderful, fantastic and darn right awesome treat!!!!!!! Not getting our hopes up but never say never right!!!!

• 3 weeks later...