RH Attendees - Introduce Yourself!

slaycandy

hello fellow northener lol i'll be moving to Gateshead soon from the town nice to see someone else from the newcastle area i know there are a few of us spn fans here from the random spn graffiti found around town lol

Forum Name - elaine 123

Real Name - Elaine

Age/Location - 30 / Shropshire

What Ticket have you got/getting? - silver

Most wanted guest for RH? - Rob Benedict, Gabe Tigerman and Chris Gauthier

Hotel? - Hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) -

Favourite Movie? - Speed

Favourite Other TV Show? - Anything but Doctor Who (It's the worst thing on telly)

Favourite Music? - Pop (Take That)

Anything else we need to know? - No

Forum Name - natfrog5

Real Name - Natalie

Age/Location - 25, Poole (Dorset)

What Ticket have you got/getting? Gold

Most wanted guest for RH? Dustin Milligan plus any of the main recurring cast really. I havent met many cast from SPN so I'll be easily pleased!

Hotel? - Havent booked yet but more than likely the Hilton.

Facebook/MySpace etc - search for natfrog5 anywhere and you'll probs find me!

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - Have MSN but always forget it's there lol.

Favourite Movie? Twilight/New Moon, Step Up, Moulin Rouge, Romeo + Juliet, X-Men....there's a few!

Favourite Other TV Show? Lost, Heroes, Buffy.....Flash Forward and True Blood are current faves.

Favourite Music? I do like a bit of everything but faves would have to be Pussycat Dolls, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Kris Allen, Paramore, Backstreet Boys, McFly, Fall Out Boy.

Anything else we need to know? Urrm, I'm a bit addicted to watching Ghost Hunters atm and want to meet the TAPS team! Grant, Jason, Steve and Tango are legends!

Oooh, and I'm Team Jared!

Forum Name -Bad Company85

Real Name - Paul Lavender

Age/Location - 25(soon) Leicestershire

What Ticket have you got/getting? Wanting Silver, but most likely get a standerd due to budget constraints

Most wanted guest for RH? Any, easely pleased, but Katie Cassidy to tell her i actually 'LOVE' you

Hotel? - Hilton the mighty, top floor west wing

Facebook/MySpace etc - Paul BlackDynamite Lavender

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - goonies_85@hotmail.co.uk

Favourite Movie? Stand By Me or Oldboy Or The Good The Bad And The Ugly actually far too many to list being a budding script writer

Favourite Other TV Show? Spaced,Deadwood,Knowning Me Knowing You

Favourite Music?Classic Rock, Powderfinger, AC/DC,Bad Company,Lifehouse,Daughtry,Creedence Clearwater

Anything else we need to know? I am a bloody charmer

Yay for more Leicestershire People!!!!! :thumbup:

Edited by Awfully Small Hugely Irritating

Forum Name - Kyle Beech

Real Name - Kyle Beech (OMG shocking! No? ok =[ )

Age/Location - 19, Wolverhampton, West Midlands

What Ticket have you got/getting? Silver booked on Xmas Eve

Most wanted guest for RH? Jensen or JDM (Not Likely) :P

Hotel? - Travelling only 30 mins on the train

Facebook/MySpace etc - www.facebook.com/kylebeech

Favourite Movie? Waaay to many- too many to name :D

Favourite Other TV Show? Chuck & Big Bang Theory

Favourite Music? Staind, Seether, Alter Bridge, Creed, Shinedown, Nine Inch Nails

Anything else we need to know? Nope!

• 1 month later...

Forum Name -Abs C

Real Name -Lesley Hillman

Age/Location -28, Southport UK

What Ticket have you got/getting? standard (wold love to go better but going to lots of cons this year!

Most wanted guest for RH? Misha Collins

Hotel? - premiere inn!

Facebook/MySpace etc -Abigail Costanza on FB!

Favourite Movie? Aliens!!

Favourite Other TV Show? Stargate/BSG/Caprica

Favourite Music? anything and everything

Anything else we need to know? erm......anything you wanna know feel free to ask...and come say hi at RH..:thumbup:

Message from QS: Sorry for the edit - I had to remove a tiny bit of your post due to the forum rules about mentioning other events.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Forum Name - WraithQueen

Real Name -Yvonne

Age/Location - 28/Kristiansand, Norway

What Ticket have you got? - Golden

Most wanted guest for RH? - Jensen or Misha

Hotel? - The Hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc. - nope, but you can mail me at laraneia2@hotmail.com :D

Favourite Other TV Show? - Glee

Anything else we need to know? - I am a major geek, and I love getting to know people even though I don't look it, lol ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Forum Name - Jo1983

Real Name - Jo Halmshaw

Age/Location - 26, Leeds

What Ticket have you got/getting? Silver

Most wanted guest for RH? Christopher Heyerdahl, then Jared, Jensen or Misha

Hotel? - Hilton of course

Facebook/MySpace etc - Facebook

Favourite Movie? LOTR trilogy and I have to say the Fifth Elemet, but I do like a musical or 2.

Favourite Other TV Show? One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries, The Big Bang Theory and Glee.

Favourite Music? that's a tough one. I like a bit of everything. At the moment I'm listening to JLS (I know, you don't have to tease me!!ha ha) I like all the 90s boy bands. I like stuff from the 80s too. Not that keen on todays music. I sound so old :(

Anything else we need to know? I like tattoos, and wearing my vampire teeth, ha ha

Edited by Jo1983

Forum Name - timpe

Real Name - Lorraine, but usually I get Rain

Age/Location - 38/Bristol

What Ticket have you got- Standard

Most wanted guest for RH? Jared, Jared, Jared ;)

Hotel? - Hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc - Facebook under Lorraine Trower

Favourite Movie - LOTR, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Fall, American Werewolf in London, The Deerhunter, Evil Dead, Disney movies, The Crow, Twilight, Harry Potter, Tim Burton movies, A Room with a View, Signs, The Exorcist, classic Universal horror, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Jesus of Montreal, Return to Me, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Legend, Serenity, classic musicals

Favourite Other TV Show? Firefly, Buffy, Angel, Lost, True Blood, Castle, Northern Exposure, X Files, Friends,West Wing, Bones, Big Bang Theory, HIMYM

Favourite Music? I share Dean's passion for classic rock. Love, love love Aerosmith. Other than that, Bruce Springsteen, Kings of Leon, Jeff Buckley, Kate Bush, Joni Mitchell, Jewel

Anything else we need to know? Usually go to Showmasters events with my mate Betty, but she doens't watch SPN so this will be my first event without her :( My husband is coming with me instead - he loves SPN too.

• 2 weeks later...

Forum Name - TeamQuil

Real Name - Steph

Age/Location - 21 West Midlands

What Ticket have you got/getting? Gold

Most wanted guest for RH? Misha or Jensen

Hotel? - Hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1292832528

Anything else we need to know? - Keep me away from the red wine, ill make a idiot of myself :D

Me with the lovely Christopher at ET3 -

19058_495152020206_725435206_10954423_7536009_n.jpg

Forum Name -Mojoe

Real Name - Andrew Murrray

Age/Location - 23 soon /moffat Scotland

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard

Most wanted guest for RH? Misha Collins

Hotel? - Hilton

Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/mojoedark

Favourite Movie? Star Wars and any Kevin Smith film

Favourite Other TV Show? Stargate, True Blood, Burn Notice, Chuck, HIMYM, Heroes and so on

Favourite Music? Offspring & Reel big Fish and AC/DC

Anything else we need to know? Yes ;)

Forum Name - Thunderstruckkk

Real Name - Ellie

Age/Location - 19/Birmingham

Most wanted guest for RH? I'm happy with whoever we get :lol:

Hotel? - Hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc - Ellie Rose on FB

Favourite Movies? The Dark Knight, Spirited Away, Hot Fuzz, Slumdog Millionaire, The Orphanage etc.

Favourite Other TV Shows? Doctor Who/Veronica Mars/Chuck/Dark Angel/Buffy/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/Being Human/Ashes To Ashes

Favourite Music? I'll pretty much give anything a try :P

Anything else we need to know? I'm crazy excited as this will be my first convention, bring on September! :WINCE:

Edited by Thunderstruckkk

• 2 months later...

Forum Name - sisterspooky

Real Name - Laura

Age/Location - 24 .... 25 in a few weeks/ loca is Orpington, technically Kent but no I don't live on a farm

Most wanted guest for RH? Misha for a whole weekend but any guests would be epic so long as they want to have a good time too!

Hotel? - think we're booked into the same one as the con. i was in charge of tickets and my aunt sorted the rooms

Facebook/MySpace etc - sisterspoky on LJ and same on twitter

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - don't really use the chat stuff anymore

Favourite Movie? only one! seriously! can't pick, but i could pretty much watch any of these 1000x times: Life of Brian, Donnie Darko, Labyrinth, The Breakfast Club, Finding Nemo, Close Encounters of the 3rd kind and many more

Favourite Other TV Show? Mad Men, Buffy/Ange;l/Firefly, Dead Like Me, Arrested Development, Being Human, Flight of the Conchords, The Big Banf theory, True Blood, The West Wing, The X Files and like the movies there are many MANY more but it'll take forever to go over them all

Favourite Music? rock/indie/emo/punk etc, but as long as it's good i'll listen to it.

Anything else we need to know?

not much but that weekend i'm going with my cousin, my aunt (her mum) and our awesome friend and on the 5th it's my aunt birthday so if you see an excited lady wearing a big birthday badge then say Happy Birthday and make her day. :-)

oh and we're all book geeks too

Forum Name - i_am_your_angel_of_music

Real Name - Kim

Age/Location - 22, Wirral

What Ticket have you got/getting? HOPEFULLY getting a silver - waiting on another guest announcement before booking

Most wanted guest for RH? a toss up between the obvious i reckon - MISHA! :dance: the Jensen OBV!and jared - and would love to meet Jim beaver too!

Hotel? - None as of yet - but probably the hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc - Facebook ~ just Kim bryan on facebook if you search me - might have a couple of you on there anyways :D

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - kimbryan14@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? Pirates of the caribbean/Phantom of the opera/Hairspray are the main ones plus looooads more!

Favourite Other TV Show? Buffy/angel/HIMYM/Doctor who/Torchwood/Glee

Favourite Music? Anything really!! bit of pop bit of rock bit of punk bit of cheeeese etc :D

Anything else we need to know? Im friendly and will talk to anyone so if you see me - im approachable :D so come and have a chat! in terms of supernatural - i ADORE castiel he is my fave character, followed verrrry closely by Dean. :D

Edited by i_am_your_angel_of_music

Forum Name - Leanne_marie2007

Real Name - Leanne (no s**t)

Age/Location - 25 (26 by con), Kent

Most wanted guest for RH? Well I have an overwhelming love for Jared, so would love to meet him again, but Misha is pretty damn amazing too

Hotel? - Hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc - Twitter - Leanne_luce (leave me a message so I know who you are)

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - Hardly use it now days

Favourite Movie? Geez, there are so many but some of my faves are Tim Burton Movies, Breakfast Club, Ferris Bulers day off, Role Models, Dumbo, theres just so many......

Favourite Other TV Show? Glee, Buffy, The Vampire Diaries, Greys Anatomy, Lost, Gilmore Girls, again loads......

Favourite Music? I like a bit of everything, rock, pop, emo, 80s, I'll give all music a go!

Anything else we need to know? I'm also very friendly, coming with my honoury family who I adore. Really looking forward to funs times & geeking out :D

not much but that weekend i'm going with my cousin, my aunt (her mum) and our awesome friend and on the 5th it's my aunt birthday so if you see an excited lady wearing a big birthday badge then say Happy Birthday and make her day. :-)

oh and we're all book geeks too

Wooop, I'm the Awesome friend :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Forum Name - breakbeat

Real Name - Karen

Age/Location - 30 (31 by the time of the convention), Manchester

What Ticket have you got/getting? Regular one

Most wanted guest for RH? Misha Collins (but I'd really like a photoshoot with the impala too)

Hotel? - Hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc - mainly use twitter: www.twitter.com/breakbeat http://www.myspace.com/efftaa

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - msn: breakbeat79@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? Donnie Darko, The Goonies, Dirty Dancing

Favourite Other TV Show? CSI, CSI:NY, NCIS, NCIS LA, Criminal Minds,

Favourite Music? Electro, breakbeat, hip hop, indie, rock, bits of everything really

Anything else we need to know? as I've mentioned in other threads, this is my first convention ever and I'm super excited! I'm taking my Fiancé's 18 year old daughter, she was the one who got both of us into Supernatural (she lent us Seasons 1-4 to watch in about 6 weekends!) so it's only fair!

• 4 weeks later...

Forum Name -TeamAckles

Real Name - Tash

Age/Location - 21, Wirral

What Ticket have you got/getting? Silver programme

Most wanted guest for RH? Jensen, Jared, Misha, Rob

Hotel? - Hilton

Facebook- Tash Oakley- just let me know you're from here and i'll add you :)

Favourite Movie? Too many! Pearl Harbor, Spiderman, Twilight etc

Favourite Other TV Show? LOST, CSI (all three), Fringe

Favourite Music? Britney Spears! Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Robbie Williams. Mainly pop!

Anything else we need to know? Too much!

Edited by TeamAckles

• 3 weeks later...

Forum Name - EternallyEnchanting_

Real Name - Charmaine, but I answer mostly to Char or Charm

Age/Location - 21/Swanage (Dorset)

What Ticket have you got/getting? Got silver

Most wanted guest for RH? Anyone really. =D

Hotel? - Hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc - All listed in my sig, just leave a note saying you're from here if you add me on FB

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - eternallyenchanting_@live.co.uk (not that I use it often =D)

Favourite Movie? Fight Club or Troy.

Favourite Other TV Show? Torchwood, Doctor Who.

Favourite Music? cKy, HiM, Turbonegro, ACDC, Metallica.

Anything else we need to know? Not that I can think of... other than the fact that I'm a big geek =D

• 2 weeks later...

Forum Name - Imora_Mi_Savur

Real Name - Rayne

Age/Location - 30/Cannock, Staffordshire

What Ticket have you got/getting? Silver

Most wanted guest for RH? Jared and Jensen are the obvious ones but I'd love Misha Collins, Richard Speight Jnr, Alona Tal, Lauren Cohen

Hotel? - Hilton

Favourite Movie? Labyrinth, 300, The Prophecy films, Anything from Kevin Smith/View Askew

Favourite Other TV Show? Doctor Who, Torchwood, Merlin, Being Human, Leverage, Spartacus:blood and sand (what it's a good show *blushes*)

Favourite Music? HIM, Disturbed, Godsmack, Placebo, my taste is mostly depressing guitar based, but I'm not against dancing like a muppett to pop, dance and r&b tracks.

Anything else we need to know? I thought I was doing a good thing getting my kid into SPN (not that I just let her watch it, I watch it first and if its okay for her she watches the repeat) but it bit me on the ass and now she's insisting on coming to RH with me. I'm a friendly gal, even though I'm told I look scary, so if you see me wandering around with a 10 year old girl come say hi, I don't bite (not unless you buy me a drink first and ask nicely anyway ;p)

Edited by Imora_Mi_Savur

Forum Name - Arwenandlegolas

Real Name - Megan Jones

Age/Location - 20 (wolverhampton)

What Ticket have you got/getting? Normal

Most wanted guest for RH? All of em!

Hotel? - None

Facebook/MySpace etc - Me name

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) -

Favourite Movie? Lord of the rings

Favourite Other TV Show? True Blood

Favourite Music? Rock