General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh you're from nearish me, I'm from Middlesbrough, good to see another north east person! =P

I went to my first SM event for CM London and I loved it, for Misha mainly, he is class! Looking forward to this one too. My name is Laura btw :blink:

I'm a northerner too! I live in York

Ohh you're from nearish me, I'm from Middlesbrough, good to see another north east person! =P

I went to my first SM event for CM London and I loved it, for Misha mainly, he is class! Looking forward to this one too. My name is Laura btw :angel:

I'm a northerner too! I live in York

hey there *waves madly*

I loooooove York!!!

I've seen you around the board, you're the BIG Misha lover hehe..me tooo!!! He is awesome!!

Yo Guy's!

Hiiii! I'm VERY new to these kinda event's! in fact Collectamania was my first con actually with you guy's so I don't actually know ANYONE! Buuuut! me and Jools had such a fantastic time, we along with my friend, his Mum and two of her other children are gearing up to go to RoadHouse.

I'm 27, I tend to ramble and I get VERY enthusiastic about thing's :) we are are all MASSIVE SPN fans and can't wait for next September to roll around :)

Edited by captainpixie

Yo Guy's!

Hiiii! I'm VERY new to these kinda event's! in fact Collectamania was my first con actually with you guy's so I don't actually know ANYONE! Buuuut! me and Jools had such a fantastic time, we along with my friend, his Mum and two of her other children are gearing up to go to RoadHouse.

I'm 27, I tend to ramble and I get VERY enthusiastic about thing's :) we are are all MASSIVE SPN fans and can't wait for next September to roll around :)

I'm in the same boat as you, I don't know anyone here either, but my mates and I went to Collectormania London which was our first SM event and we loved it so signed straight up for this one =D

They are really well run and have a fantastic atmosphere. I think a lot of that is down to the way the crew are, they are always so enthusiastic to be there too

Well, in true General Rambling style...............cant believe the sun is actually out in Wales! Its more than we had in the summer!!!!! :firedevil:

Anyone up to anything exciting today? I'm just flopped, but have more cake work to do later :wub: Sat watching Indiana Jones (Crystal Skull) :dance:

Edited by Rhianydd

Anyone up to anything exciting today? I'm just flopped, but have more cake work to do later :( Sat watching Indiana Jones (Crystal Skull) :D

That sounds more exciting than my day. I have an enormous list of things I need to do today (tidying my room, cleaning out the animals, Christmas shopping, hanging the posters I bought at Collectormania, putting my suitcase back in the attic, start on my assignments, etc etc etc) but right now I'm just sitting here playing The Sims 3.

I guess I should peel myself off the chair and do something productive? :D

productive shmoductive! I wish I didnt have any work to do later!

I have only just sorted out my autos and pics from all the cons I attended this year, but have finally got a folder to put them all in now :D

My youngest has got what he calls "his wall for all things supernatural" with anything from wolves, vampires to werewolves to supernatural, those cases you have for your pics at the cons, he slides in his talk tickets too and is getting a nice display now :D

Cant complain though, cos my 14 year old decided he wanted a cooked breakfast for lunch, and did one for me too :(

watching football? hubby wishes he was doing that, but he is a sweetie and delivering a cake for me cos I have hurt my foot. Never mind, he has his works xmas do later, so I have already booked three films on sky to watch while I work :D

Edited by Rhianydd

Does this mean i'm obsessed......

Going to work this morning I got o the front door of the building and realised they'd salted the stairs and path because it had iced up overnight and I autumatically thought "Oh that'll keep the demons out" lol

I think I need help!!

its when the lights flicker for no good reason, and you find yourself running to the cupboard to fetch the salt that you have to worry.....

:P

Does this mean i'm obsessed......

Going to work this morning I got o the front door of the building and realised they'd salted the stairs and path because it had iced up overnight and I autumatically thought "Oh that'll keep the demons out" lol

I think I need help!!

its when the lights flicker for no good reason, and you find yourself running to the cupboard to fetch the salt that you have to worry.....

:P

I already sleep with it next to my bed ;)

Oh and my living room wallpaper is called Impala lol

Edited by vampiric_kitten

I think I annoy my friends and family. We'll be having a normal, non-Supernatural conversation (if you can call a conversation that doesn't involve Supernatural normal :D), and suddenly something they say will remind me of a quote or scene and I'll go "Oh my god that reminds me of something that happened in Supernatural" before I start to explain it. Usually people will roll their eyes at me or tell me to shut up :P So now I have learnt to hold my tongue :D

I think I annoy my friends and family. We'll be having a normal, non-Supernatural conversation (if you can call a conversation that doesn't involve Supernatural normal :D), and suddenly something they say will remind me of a quote or scene and I'll go "Oh my god that reminds me of something that happened in Supernatural" before I start to explain it. Usually people will roll their eyes at me or tell me to shut up :P So now I have learnt to hold my tongue :D

haha yeah I do that too..luckily my best friend is the one who got me into the show so she understands when I waffle about the show, its our other friends who must hare us =)