The A. J. Buckley lovers thread.

kingsnvagabonds

I completely LOVE AJ Buckley and all of the ghostfacers! It'd be great to see them at the event! The ghostfacer episodes are very good, make me giggle every time :whistling:

Only seen a couple of episodes of CSI: NY (I generally only watch the other 2, not NY) but I've seen him in those and he is excellent. But I'll always see him as Ed :rolleyes:

Edited by Laurenx

I would absolutely adore AJ Buckley.

Admittedly, I haven't seen the SPN ep he's in yet (am starting my proper watch-through-every-ep-in-order marathon soon!) but I love him in CSI NY...

He's in more than one! I was so surprised when he turned up while I was marathoning it last month. Take your time with it, it's well worth it.

A. J. Buckley or any of the other Ghostfacers like Dustin Milligan would make awesome guests. :(

You know what'd be really awesome? All the ghost facers in a panel together. I'd hit that so hard.

A. J. Buckley or any of the other Ghostfacers like Dustin Milligan would make awesome guests. :firedevil:

Ooooh yeas please, I almost considered watching the new 90210 for him...but then they kicked him off so I thought 'I'm not watching your show now:P'.

Edited by bonniesrg

• 3 months later...

Hey Showmasters you probably know this but AJ posted this on his twitter:

"if you want us over seas you have to make some noise and request us... we want to come meet all of are fellow facers!!!!"

http://twitter.com/AjohnBuckley/status/10645304684

"For any appearances for Travis and I contact Beth Morris bmorris@rogersandcowan.com"

http://twitter.com/AjohnBuckley/status/10706027330

"Appearances at Cons over seas"

http://twitter.com/AjohnBuckley/status/10706204450

AJ & Travis would be a brilliant addition! They're fun, hilarious and really care about the fans and love interacting with them!

Please bring them to Roadhouse!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

AJ Buckley just tweeted me and said he hasn't been asked to do Roadhouse but is free and would love to do it! He told me to get Showmasters to contact his reps. So hopefully if they have got any free guest spaces they will take some notice of this! :lol:

• Moderators

*crosses fingers really hard* I would LOVE AJ to be there. Love him in SPN, love him in CSI NY...

(I'd have to buy an extra auto just so I could get a picture from each signed lol)

• 3 weeks later...