Misha Collins Request Thread!

timecake

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I was gutted that I couldn't make Collectormania London as I really wanted to meet all of the Supernatural guests including Misha who seems like a really nice guy. Pretty please can you ask Misha Collins to come to Roadhouse? :angel:

Edited by Doctor Who

I want Misha back! He was so totally awesome at CMLondon that he HAS to be at this con lol

is this a thread to get Misha to do stuff because i have a list.....

what? you know you do to!

I also still havent met him yet and would love to.

Sorry i couldnt bring him back from CMLondon for you...he wouldnt fit in my case after i put Jason Momoa and John Barrowman in there....XD

I want Misha back! He was so totally awesome at CMLondon that he HAS to be at this con lol

Sorry i couldnt bring him back from CMLondon for you...he wouldnt fit in my case after i put Jason Momoa and John Barrowman in there....XD

i will remember your lack of dedication to the cause young lady... ;)

i will remember your lack of dedication to the cause young lady... :D

Well i would try and bring him back next time, but i dont think my case would get through customs...XD

Well i would try and bring him back next time, but i dont think my case would get through customs...XD

Customs officer #1 - "Is that a..... nooooo..... oh god it is!"

Customs officer #2 - "CALL HER IN, DO IT NOW!"

You - "What seems to be the problem, I gave him airholes"

xD

:dance:

Customs officer #1 - "Is that a..... nooooo..... oh god it is!"

Customs officer #2 - "CALL HER IN, DO IT NOW!"

You - "What seems to be the problem, I gave him airholes"

xD

:dance:

i can just see it and if he's got airholes i really dont see the problem

He was so awesome!! I'd love to meet him again... but I'd also like to meet Jensen/Jared/both of em haha. And Jim... and Richard....and Mark....and Alona.... and so many others.... gah... dammit... I wonder who they'll get..... either way. Its gonna be epic. Already is, as Robs there *wooooooooo*

I've just watched Lazarus Rising, the first episode of series four, and it was awesome. Misha was fantastic as Castiel, even though he was only in the last five minutes, and I can't wait to see more of him when I watch the rest of the episodes on DVD later. Showmasters and Massive Events, pretty please can you ask Misha Collins to come to Roadhouse? :dance:

Edited by Doctor Who

I've just watched Lazarus Rising, the first episode of series four, and it was awesome. Misha was fantastic as Castiel, even though he was only in the last five minutes, and I can't wait to see more of him when I watch the rest of the episodes on DVD later. Showmasters and Massive Events, pretty please can you ask Misha Collins to come to Roadhouse? :smile:

He did have an epic entrance. Taking down Bobby so simply lol. Dean's reaction was brilliant. You will enjoy the rest of Cas in SPN. He's awesome.... you will grow to love him and he will steal your heart away from Dean+Sam.

Misha Collins is the king of epicness!

:D

And he really is the master of Supernatural fandom!

<333

He really is...he knows how to wrap us round his little finger.... he knows how to control us....damn him.... lol.

He did have an epic entrance. Taking down Bobby so simply lol. Dean's reaction was brilliant. You will enjoy the rest of Cas in SPN. He's awesome.... you will grow to love him and he will steal your heart away from Dean+Sam.

Ooh awesome, I've watched the first three episodes now and they've all been great. Castiel is so mysterious and I love it, he's definitely fast becoming one of my favourite characters. I'll hopefully watch another three or four episodes today. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

Misha as an actor and Castiel as a character are getting even more awesome as there series goes on, it's awesome. Showmasters and Massive Events, pretty please can you ask Misha Collins to come to Roadhouse? :D

Edited by Doctor Who