Misha Collins Request Thread!

timecake

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we not have Misha Collins yet???????? :P

because i have to release him from my basement first?

This made me giggle :D Haven't we told you before that kidnapping is wrong?! Tut tut.

But seriously, I would love love LOVE to meet him again. He was amazing, and plus when I met him I became speechless and looked a fool ;) That has never happened to me before and I've been going to cons for 5 years now! It was crazy, I just lost the power of speech and mumbled like an idiot. I need the chance to redeem myself!!!

Hmm, I don't think Misha or Richard can be ruled out just yet. In a way, it might be better as they'll both be in the UK on the weekend before Roadhouse so they might decide to attend both and stick around in the UK for the week in between, there's guests who have done that in the past. For example, James Marsters was going to come to The Hub 4 and then the weekend later, he was going to attend Hallowhedon too. That means he'd have had sometime to enjoy his stay the UK. We can only keep our fingers crossed but it'd be awesome if Misha could make it & I agree, Jensen or Jared would be fantastic too. ;)

Edited by showmasters

• Moderators

The difference there is that those were both SM/ME events. Quite often an organiser will have an arrangement in the contract with a guest that they can't do any events for a competing organiser in the following 3/6/whatever months.

The difference there is that those were both SM/ME events. Quite often an organiser will have an arrangement in the contract with a guest that they can't do any events for a competing organiser in the following 3/6/whatever months.

Ah ok, I can see what you mean. I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed though and if he can't make this event then there's always the possibility of Roadhouse 2 if one goes ahead. I'm sure whoever else comes will be brilliant anyway. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

I think whenever a guest has done more than one event for different organisers in a short space of time it's been events in different countries, so the organisers aren't directly competing.

Ok I know they are in the UK at the end of October but I didn't know they were here the week before Roadhouse.

They're not, they're at a convention in Vancouver the weekend before Roadhouse.

I still hope there's some way Misha can come, but if he doesn't I'm sure they'll try and get him for a future event and it will still be a great con regardless. :thumbup:

You know what? I've only just realised that in my previous post, I posted thinking that October was before September, I obviously wasn't awake when I posted that. Sorry about that everyone, you're right, Misha won't be in the UK the weekend before Roadhouse but he'll be here nearly two months after lol. There's still a possibility of Misha coming then, we can hope at least. Like grasshopper said though, it's going to be great whoever comes, especially if it's Jensen, Jared or Misha. :(

Edited by Doctor Who

I'm choosing to be ever the eternal optimist and believe that there's every chance that Misha could do this con the weekend after Vancon.

:lol: (Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm in a hurry and on my college computer!)

Me too, I mean if anyone can make it, surely it's an Angel :lol: My college have banned this forum by the way, I posted a few things on here but it's now banned under 'gaming' for some reason. I hate it when websites get banned in college... :chair:

Edited by Doctor Who

I went speechless too meeting him at CM! We neeeeeeeeeed us some Misha! Please! Or I will cry myself to sleep.

Yes, I am resorting to emotional blackmail :lol:

xx

It sucks, doesn't it? I just forgot to speak and looked like a crazy person :D I was pretty embarrassed :chair: Please lets get Misha, so that some of us can get redemption! LOL :lol:

I'm choosing to be ever the eternal optimist and believe that there's every chance that Misha could do this con the weekend after Vancon.

:P (Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm in a hurry and on my college computer!)

Me too, I mean if anyone can make it, surely it's an Angel :P My college have banned this forum by the way, I posted a few things on here but it's now banned under 'gaming' for some reason. I hate it when websites get banned in college... :P

http://www.mapsoff.com

Best proxy there is!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...