Jensen Ackles Request Thread

Doctor Who

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok even though i'm a totally Loyal Minion, and Misha is my no1 request for this con, i spent the first 3 years of my love affair with SPN being a solid DEAN GIRL! Now even though things have changed slightly since the sparkly appearance of a certain angel, I do still really want to meet Jensen especially as the opportunity to do so passed me by last year. Dean Winchester IS the integral character to the show, there would be no Supernatural without him, so how can we have a good and successful Supernatural event without Jensen Ackles?

Ok even though i'm a totally Loyal Minion, and Misha is my no1 request for this con, i spent the first 3 years of my love affair with SPN being a solid DEAN GIRL! Now even though things have changed slightly since the sparkly appearance of a certain angel, I do still really want to meet Jensen especially as the opportunity to do so passed me by last year. Dean Winchester IS the integral character to the show, there would be no Supernatural without him, so how can we have a good and successful Supernatural event without Jensen Ackles?

Even though I agree wholeheartedly that Jensen would be awesome at the con but the event would be good and successful without him and Jared imo.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...