Who has their ticket already?

TRUKid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna play the waiting game and see whos announced in the upcoming months, which gives me time to work on my mates and convince them to go lol not that they will need much persuading (im sure Elaines already packed lol..sorry babe)

Sensible!

I'm out anyway.. don't like Brum! Rather Northampton any day!!

• Moderators

Just bought 2 silvers for me and my friend.

Lucky me, my credit card statement comes through tomorrow, so this won't be processed in time. Which gives me until February to actually find the money.

I'll hopefully be booking mine in the next few hours, my parents seem happy enough to let me go but they're having their tea at the moment. My mum's going to have to change her working hours but that's fine as it's so far in advance, thank you so much Showmasters and Massive Events. This event is going to be so awesome, I just know it. :P:wub:

Edited by Doctor Who

I'll hopefully be booking mine in the next few hours, my parents seem happy enough to let me go but they're having the tea at the moment. My mum's going to have to change her working hours but that's fine as it's so far in advance, thank you so much Showmasters and Massive Events. This event is going to be so awesome, I just know it. :P:wub:

Dude you have the most awesome parents in the world lol, I'd be lucky to get a pair socks off my folks for xmas let alone a convention ticket lol

Just bought my Gold ticket...YEAH!!!!!!

I'm not going to wait as I LOVE the first guest...and Showmasters have given us what we have asked for, so the least we can do is have faith in them that they will get great guests and support them by buying tickets as soon as we can...(thank god for Xmas money coming in otherwise I may not have been so speedy in getting the ticket!!!)

...I am sure that SM will get amazing guests as it is their first Supernatural con and they will want to make sure people come back for more...and there are several Supernatural cons in and around Europe next year, so they will want to make it extra special to compete with them...

...all I know is, I am so glad they are running this!! Thanks!!!

I'll probably ask for a ticket for Christmas, but I'm not sure whether to go gold, silver or standard. Help? What are the benefits of getting gold? (I mean, I know what you get, but I guess what I'm asking is why other people are choosing gold for this event. What's the appeal for you?).

I'll probably ask for a ticket for Christmas, but I'm not sure whether to go gold, silver or standard. Help? What are the benefits of getting gold? (I mean, I know what you get, but I guess what I'm asking is why other people are choosing gold for this event. What's the appeal for you?).

Gold is basically like Silver with a drinks reception!

And a free mug and a t shirt!

I went silver at Hub 4 and it was infinitely better than standard!

I saved so much money by having all the photoshoots included in the ticket!

It was really awesome!